⚡️The Mall⚡️

As I walk into the house I can see my phone on the table,I guess I was so broken inside I didn't even think about the group text.After I read all of the guys text and of them freaking out because I was not responding I get a new text in the group chat from Becca.

Becca:Don't worry guys she was at my house.

Luke:Thank god I was so worried

When he wrote that my heart burned and I feel a sense in me that I didn't understand.My head was pounding from me thinking if Luke cares for me or if he hates me.

Me:So how about we all go to the mall tomorrow so I can get to know you guys better.

They all agree at the same time.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It is 3:30pm and as I get ready I forget that I had to call Mrs.Peterson to watch the store,so I did immediately after I remembered.

"Hello,this is Mrs.Peterson who is this?" She says with her polite voice.

"This is Alexia,Mrs.Peterson I wanted to ask you if you could watch the store until closing time?"I ask politely since this is my first time I ever asked her.

"Sure dear, I will be there in 5 minutes."she sounds so polite,I have no idea why her husband would leave her without even asking for divorce or anything,but I can tell that she still loves him.

I walk upstairs to my room and think what am I going to wear?Obviously I had to dress nice and I wanted to impress Luke.

I end up wearing a old rolling stone shirt that I found in a bag with all of my dads clothing.I only kept the ones that I thought were important.I remember him telling me the story of this shirt,it was the shirt that he wore when he first saw my mom at one of their concerts and he said that he fell in love with her immediately.I pair it with black ripped skinny jeans and my dads old biker jacket that he gave to me on my birthday.

After a long think about my memories of my dad and me I hear a car horn. I look out my window and I see the same black van that we were all in the time we went to Chipotle.I hear Calum yell out the window.....

"Hurry up we don't have all day!"I laugh at what he said while walking down the stairs to my living room/kitchen.I walk out the door and all I see is Luke stepping out of the van opening the door for me to sit next to him and Becca.I could see him analyzing my outfit, when I walk down the steps he tells me....

"Rolling Stones,nice choice."I smile at him but I try to cover it with my long blonde hair. I smile at Becca when I sit down next to her.I knew she was glad to see me look and feel better than I did yesterday.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When we get to the mall I look over to see if Becca closed the door and of course she did(that's so Becca)I look over to my right and I see Luke holding the door open for me like he was waiting for me.After I get out I look straight at him and his perfectly quiff hair.

"Thank you." I smile at him then I walk towards the waiting Calum.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We walked around for a while,but we got tired so we went to the food court and we get Mc Donalds. After I finish a little conversation with Becca,Michael asked

"So what happened to you last night?"when he asked me I immediately look at Becca.

"Uhmmm...nothing it's not important." I say looking down at my salad.I could tell they were all looking at each other to see if any of them knew anything.

"So why did you stay at Becca's house for 2 hours."I nearly choked when Luke said that.
I knew that he knew I was hiding something.
I look at Becca and she mouths the word sorry.

"I can't say...."I tell them still looking at my salad.

"Why can't you just tell us Alexia we are your friends."Luke said

"I just can't okay!"I snap back at him.I stand up and I walk away to the trash can to throw away my salad.After I throw away my trash I turn around and I see Luke standing in front of me.

"Oh my gosh you scared me!"I say to him loudly.

" So your just going to act like I don't know what's going on?Like I don't know that you are hiding something from me?"he says sternly while lifting his right eyebrow.

"I'm going to tell you guys,but I don't know you guys that much."I said while walking towards our table.

When I sit down I can see Luke giving me a dirty look from the side of my eye,all I can do now is sit there or go on my phone,but then I get an idea.As they are eating,I tell them what happened with my sister and brother why I feel the way I do.I couldn't tell them in there face but now I'm not afraid to tell them my story,so I text it to them.....It took me 30 minutes to write all of that,and for guys they don't eat that fast.Right before I hit that send button I stand up and walk away,none of them stood up all they did was look at me while I was walking away.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When I get on the outside of the mall I press the send button....as soon as I sent it I run away,just hoping that I couldn't run into them while walking home.

I am halfway home,as I walk on the side of the freeway I just wonder what their reaction to my text was.I got startled from the sound of a big vehicle rolling on the gravel behind me,but after the hell I've been through,nothing really scared me.I stand in front of the vehicle waiting for it to stop.....it stopped and I see all the doors open.The guys and Becca all come out and start piling on me,soon it becomes a group hug.At that point I knew they were true friends.