The Note

We all get our food and we go sit on a booth near the entrance of the restaurant.Becca,Ashton,Calum,and Michael all tell me that they loved my singing except for Luke,all he did was fastly eat his burrito bowl then he threw it away and went on his phone the rest of the time.

"What did you think of her singing?" Becca asked Luke

"It was okay."He said like he was irritated.

"Hey are you okay?"I ask him concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine!" He said sternly.Luke wouldn't look at me at all even when I looked straight at him.

"Whoah,jeez dude you don't have to be so mean."Calum said with a little fear in his voice.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The car ride to my house was quiet no one talked except for me and Becca.

"We're here."The driver said

"Thanks for inviting me to the concert and chipotle."I say while climbing out of the van.

"Hey do you wanna go to the mall tomorrow?"Becca yells out the window while I walk up my porch stairs.

"Sure just text me when your ready!"I yell back.as they drive off I open the door and I see Jacob sitting on the couch with a angry look on his face.

"Hey are you okay?"I ask him while placing my bag on the table.

"NO!"He says sternly and while having his arms crossed.

"How come?"

"Because Sarah never fed me dinner."he says looking at me.He walks to the fridge and opens it and pulls out a note.
The note said~
I'm sorry Alexia,I'm sorry for doing this but I promise we will see each other around  but right now I have to live with Brody because........I'm pregnant with his child and he said that he would take care of me and be there for me and the baby.I told Ms.Peterson that if you need someone to watch the store then she would be there,but please don't be mad I am not abandoning you I just need some time to think and see were my life takes me.Since I was Jacobs parental guardian I am taking care of him with Brody .I am taking Jacob with me tomorrow but I promise I will return and if u have any problems then just give me a call.
~Sarah

I stand still for a moment to think and process what I just read I could feel my eyes start to water,all I knew was nothing at that point I had no parents,hardly any friends,and now I have to live alone.Soon I hear a buzz from my phone,I of course read it and see if it's my sister,but it's not it's just the group chat with the 4 boys and Becca.

Becca:Hey guys do u guys want to come to the mall with me and Alexia?

Me:Sorry Becca I don't think I'm going to come....

Michael:Why????

Me:Can't say.....

Ashton:Are you ok?

I hesitated and thought about if I should say something or not,I was just spinning into a pit that was bottomless.
Me:Do you guys want the truth?

As I wait for someone to respond my heart sinks when I see this.....

Luke:Yes.

Me:Okay so.....u guys remember when we were in the shop and we were making the deal

Calum:Yeah and?

Me:While we were making the deal,my sister was at the doctor and I think she found out that she was pregnant with her boyfriends baby so she decided to take my brother and their stuff and live with her boyfriend....

Becca:Isn't that a good thing now you get your parents all to your self.

Me:U know what never mind what I just you guys won't understand.

Becca:U know what I'm sending you my address,you are coming to my house even if u like it or not.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*DING DONG*

Becca answers the door and hugs me instantly.
We go inside and we a walk to her room.Her house is obviously bigger than mine but I guess if you have 6 siblings than you would need a big house.She tells me to sit next to her on her bed.

"Okay so tell me everything."she talks to me with a straight face.

"What?" I ask her with confusion.

"Tell me your whole story."

"Are you sure?" I ask her

"Yes" she says while nodding.