☄The video☄

*vvvvvvvv*.....*vvvvvvvvvvvv*.....*vvvvvv*
I pick up the ringing phone.

"Hello?"I say with a tired voice.

"Hey do you wanna come over to the boys house?"Becca ask with enthusiasm.

"Isn't it like 7 in the morning?"I ask her

"Uhmm no it's 1:00 pm...."When she said that I stood up and looked at my clock.I quickly put on a black nirvana T-shirt,black skinny jeans and black converse."Hello?!"Becca screams out the phone while I leave the room.

I walk down stairs to the store but luckily when I get down there I see Mrs.Peterson working at the register.

"Good morning Cara."She says with a smile

"Oh my god Mrs.Peterson I'm so sorry I can take it from here."I said while coming down the stairs.

"No it's okay you go out and have fun."

"Are you sure?"I ask her

"Yes,I want you to not worry about work,and since I have some free time I'm going to work here more often."she says as if she was a little depressed.

"Umm...Mrs.Peterson are you okay?"After I said that she nodded and said

"Yes dear,go and have some fun."she says without looking at me.

"Oh Kay...."I say while backing up.I go upstairs to my room.When I walk in and close the door I hear a sound,it sounded like someone.I then realize that it was Becca and she has still been on the phone call we were on since I woke up.

"HELLO!CARA!ARE YOU ALIVE!"all I could do was laugh at how stupid she sounded.

"Yes I'm alive."I tell her

"Oh my god where have you been?!The guys couldn't start sound check because I was yelling so loud and long."

"Haha,so what did you ask me?"I ask her

"Oh yeah the guys were asking if you want to come watch them do sound check."when she said that I got butterflies in my stomach because I knew that Luke would be there and from our last conversation we weren't on the same page at that time.

"Hello?Are you there?"I snapped back to reality once she said that.

"Uhmm yeah I'll be there in 15 minutes."

"Okay I'll send you the address."Becca said

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When I got close to the house I thought I wasn't going the right way because there was only just a bunch of hills and dirt roads.But then I see this gorgeous house,it was 2 stories high and it had a pool.

I get out of my car and I ring the doorbell.

*DING DONG*

"PLEASE GO AWAY WE CANT DO ANY AUTOGRAPHS RIGHT NOW!"Ashton yells by the door.

"What?Ashton open up its Cara!"I yell back at him