☀️My Story☀️

"You're sure that you want to hear my story?"I ask Becca once or twice more.

"Yes I'm sure."When she said that she was sure,I felt a bit scared but also a bit relived not only to know that someone is going to know why I am who I am but also having someone who actually cares and actually wants to know the truth about me.

"Okay...."I take a deep breath and like that I tell her about my life.

"My mom and dad were very powerful in the business community,they owned the most valuable company in the country,once the word came out that they were having a child (which was my sister of course) the rival company decided to copy my parents company so they had a child but it was a boy.With the child being a boy made the owners of the rival company upset the CEO-Mack Farlily and would put all of his anger onto the mother and child so the mother got a divorce and from that moment he was out to get my family.Years later,my sister was 8 and I am 6 and we just got back from the grocery store and my mom and dad were getting the last of the bags from the car, a-a-and when we were putting the food away......we all heard the gun shots we hear a loud scream.....it was my mom she got shot,the person who shot her drove off in his black car.We all got into the car me and my sister were crying.Once we got to the emergency room my dad told me and my sister to stay in the car.At least 2 hours later my dad is in tears,he pulls me and my sister out of the car....he takes us to the room and my moms face is under a blanket all I could wonder is why is she under there....and once after my dad puts me and my sister on the chair next to my mom he explains to me what happened to my mom and that she had a choice if my dad pulled the plug on her then my brother would be able to live but if we put her into a coma then my brother wouldn't be alive so my mom forced my father to pull the plug but he didn't want to,once my father knew that if he did this she would be happy to have a child alive than be alive and not to have a child that would be able to exist.Once we said our goodbyes to her we went to go see my new born baby brother.I was happy to see my brother alive and happy but my mom was my light to happiness....without her I am just dead inside."

"What about your father?"Becca asked carefully in case I didn't want to talk about it.

"Well he was harsh on my brother,sometimes when they would get into a fight he would blame him for the reason my mom is dead,I remember that night he died he left for a business party and I guess he got drunk and said that he could be able to drive home.....so he did.H e ran over a lady and partly hurt her son,the son survived but the mom didn't. When I heard that all I could do was cry...not just because my father had just died not just of the realization of not having any parents but the fact of the feeling that the boy must have now because I knew how it felt."when I told her that last part I could feel the relief of having that secret and finally talking to someone about it made me feel better, I haven't felt this good ever since I told my ex-boyfriend.

"Alex....I never knew.....I-I'm so sorry."Becca said with a pale look on her face."Oh my god......y-y-you are like the most brave person I know."She starts crying,I cry too but not as much as her,she pulls me in for a hug and I hug her back."You know now that you can talk to me whenever you want to."I tell her thank you with a smile.

"Can I tell you something?"I say while still in the hug with her.

"Anything."she says heavily from all of her crying.

"You are the second person I told my story."she pulls away from the hug.

"Really?!"she says with a shocked face.

"Yeah..."she hugs me tighter.

"Thank you"she says in my ear.

"Thank me for what?" I ask

"Thank you for telling me your story."she pulls away from the hug and looks at me concerned.

"Uhmm....you know I'm going to have to tell Ashton right?" She says nervously.

"Uhhhhhhhh......can you tell him when I trust him more?"I ask her

"Sure."she says while nodding her head.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Me and Becca talked for at least 2 hours and now it is 2:00am and driving home all I could feel is how free I am and to know that I have someone beside me to walk through this.

I actually feel like I am not alone.