The Talent Reveald

"What no!"I say with a shocked tone.

"Why not!"Michael snaps

"Because I am not singing just because one of my old friends told you that I can sing good!"all of them beg me to sing,I deny all of them until....

"Pleeeeeaaaaaassssseeee."Luke begs me to sing with his lip out, it just melted my heart.

"FINE!" I blurt out,God I wish I didn't do that.

"Woohoo!What are you going to sing?"Calum asked as I got up on the stage.

"Play stone cold Demi Lovato."I could see he was surprised to think that I was strong enough to sing that song.

{****************************************}

Luke's Point Of View
When the song started I could see the way she fixed her mouth before singing.

Stone cold-Stone cold
You see me standing,but I'm dying on the floor
Stone cold-Stone cold

I just love the way her mouth moves when she said stone cold.I don't know what these feelings are I haven't felt these since-

"Hey dude are you okay?"Ashton asks me

"Uhhh yeah I'm fine.Why do you think something is wrong with me?"I ask him as if I don't know what he is talking about.

I wish I could mean this but here's my good byyyyyeeee

Ugh, damn why did she have to look so beautiful up on that stage and she has a killer voice.NO! I can't have these feelings for her I know she will kill my feelings again some how.

Even if I caaannnt understand if happiness heeerrr,if happiness is heeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr....

Everyone including me gasp for air when she does that high not at the end the puts me in a trance.

I'm happy for you.....
{****************************************}
Alexia's Point Of View
When I put the microphone in the holder everyone is shocked of what they just heard,them doing that they make me blush and all I can think is if Luke liked my performance.After I got off the stage he didn't look at me at all,actually he looked a little frustrated at me for some reason but I just brush it off.

"See I told you she had a voice of an angle."Missy said with a light smirk on her face.

"Your still going to make us our burrito bowls right?"Becca asks.Of course we all chuckle even Missy laughs a little too.

~AN~
Hi! Sorry if this chapter was really short but it will be important to the story later on thanks for reading and don't forget to give me a shoutout if you like the story of course and tag me @victoriaawai