Happy moments together

'Momma wele we go' myru whirled around, grabbing the end of her skirt, she is in a skirt and blouse, a mini lehenga and a dupatta wrapped around her neck.

'Nanu's house' i glanced at her direction while dressing up ryu in a traditional, pyjama kurta. Mom have informed me about a pooja, being held up in the house before the party starts, so I opted to dress them in a traditional wear.

'Daddy go dele, momma' ryu asked me.

'Yes' i nodded. 'Now, it's perfect. My babies are looking so beautiful' i smiled, having a final look at their outfits.

'Perfect. My angels, are so beautiful' manik came out of the bathroom smiling at them.

They both giggled.

'Slow down, you two. You will fell down, stepping on your skirt, myru' i stopped them from hopping out of the bed, carelessly.

'Momma, can mylu shee teddy eddy and dolly, mylu' dwess' myru asked me, for permission to go to their toy room. 'Ry ry you ale clome'

'Ywesh my my. My my, you ale tlake ryu's handy' ryu wrapped his fingers around myru's arm, protectively.

'Babies, daddy will take you to the play room' Manik, made them go out with him to the adjacent room.

I grabbed a black and orange, combined designer, saree for myself.

'Are you taking extra clothes for them along ' Manik walked in.

'Yes, i need to change them, after the pooja' i nodded.

'Where is my clothes?' He demanded.

'Am i supposed to take out clothes for you?' I snapped.

'Yeah, most of the wife do that, you know, but you are one piece of exception' he mocked. 'In fact my mom used to do that for my dad' he grinned, but the smile left of his lips, in seconds, when he himself realised what have he said moments, ago. A sudden mix of coldness and sadness filled his eyes.

He made angry steps, to the wardrobe looking for an appropriate clothes and started to hurl away, clothes in two sides, in frustration. 

'Manik'

'Manik, what the hell' I move to his side, and pushed him backwards. Grabbing a traditional blue kurta and matching pants, I handed it to him. His outfit matched with his son's and mine with myru's orange one.

'Go and change' I demanded. He flees away in exasperation to the washroom.

I sighed.

I started to dress myself, draping the saree around my body.

'Need some help' I saw, manik smirking while standing at the door of the washroom.

'Thanks. Not needed' I shrugged.

'Look' s like, you want some' he move towards my side.

'Momma, momma, cwan dolly gwet newy dwess likey mylu' myru and ryu ran towards us, holding the doll.

'Don't run, myru. You are not out of fever completely' I warned.

'Go and sat on the bed, you two'

'Daddy and ryu are likey, My My. Swame swame dwess' Ryu poked his shoulders proudly.

'Mylu ish swame to momma' myru made a happy dance along with her brother. They walked towards me, and started playing with my saree folds.

'What are you two doing?' I chuckled them.

'Momma, swit hele, ry ry, mylu and daddy, dwess you'