Goodbye to everything

I was on my way to the airport. I was going to South Korea, because I finally got a ticket to a BTS concert! I was so happy, but still I had to travel all the way to South Korea. I had never travel this far without my parents. I was scared, but I was still excited because I could finally see Jimin and of course the rest of BTS. I was living in America in a small city. I was not Korean, and I didn't understand Korean, but I tried to learn it, but that didn't went well. My parents drove me to the airport, but it was all quiet in the car, because no one knew what to say. My mom was kinda scared of something might happen to me when I was away, but I convinced her that nothing will happen. I was going to stay in South Korea in three weeks, and I was excited to go explore Seoul. Yes I was going to Seoul. Oh I forgot I was 19 years old and my name is y/n. I have been a fan of BTS since they started. I was proud to call myself an ARMY. Since I saw BTS the first time, I knew that my favourite was Jimin. There was just something about Jimin.. I couldn't explain it, but he was just amazing. His voice, his smile, his laugh, just that he was here was a blessing. I know all fangirls/fanboys dream was to marry their bias. Yup I was also like that. My crazy dream was to marry Jimin, but I know that it would never happen, but I could always dream right? (^__^) I know it would never happen, because why would Jimin marry me? I was just a fan, an international fan, who didn't understand what he said and he probably didn't understand what I said. How would we communicate with each other? He was amazing and I was a fool. He would never fall for me. He shouldn't and he wouldn't. Well now I was sitting here and getting depressed, because I was thinking about that. I looked outside the window, it was still raining and the rain drops was running down the window. I realised, that we were close to the airport. I looked over to my mom, who sat next to me, and she looked so nervous. I wanted to say something, but I was also kinda nervous. I opened my mouth and said "Mom are you okay?" She looked at me and smiled shortly and then she said "Honey I'm alright,"

My mom looked down at her hands, she was rubbing them. She was nervous. She was afraid. I didn't know what to do, I was just sitting there and looking at her. My heart started to beat a little faster that usual, because I had never experienced something like this, and now I was doing this alone. If something happen I couldn't call my mom and tell her to come, because I was alone now, I was grown up. I was old enough to travel by myself, and I was doing it. I already booked a hotel. The hotel is not in centrum, but it was not that far away from where BTS was going to performance. Well.. My dad drove into the airport. My mom looked up at me, she smiled, but I could see that she didn't want me to go. I knew her better than that. I knew that look in her eyes. They are screaming "DON'T LEAVE ME!" She had the same eyes when I went to college, and when I went to university. I knew, I had to leave my parents here. My dad stopped the car near the entrance to the airport. He looked up and said "Okay.. Are you sure about this?" I smiled and answered "Yes dad.. I'll come back in three weeks."

My mom opened the car door and stepped out. She didn't say a word, she just stepped out. I opened the car door and stepped out. When I stepped out a cold breeze hit me like a wall. Damn it was cold here. My dad opened the car door and stepped out too. He went quickly over to the back of the car and took my baggage out. I went over to my mom. She smiled and hugged me tightly. I hugged her too. She whispered in my ear "Please be careful.. And text us when you are there okay?" She let go out me and I said "Yes of course mom," I smiled a bit. My dad went over to me and hugged me. He said proudly "My daughter/son is grown so much! Have a save trip!" He kissed me on my forehead and then he let go of me. "I'll have a save trip dad, and I'll text you, when I land there!" I took my baggage (aka a backpack.. I didn't need more than a backpack) (^__^) both of my parents smiled. I hugged both of them one more time. I said goodbye to them and then I went into the big airport. Why was this airport so big and so confusing?? It took me so long time to check in and all that stuff.. Now I was sitting in that waiting room. You know, where you wait until you can get into the airplane. I just sat there and stared into the air. Now I had to go to South Korea.. I couldn't get that out of my head.. The fact that I would see BTS.. The fact that I would fly all the way to South Korea all alone.. It was so exiting and at the same time it was so scary. The gates to the airplane opened, all the people rushed into a line. I just sat there and waited. Why couldn't I be the last one to entrance the airplane? Nobody will take my seat anyways. I didn't know, why I just sat there.. I should be exited.. I was.. But still.. My dad had a sickness a year ago, and the doctors said that, he was alright now.. Like he had cancer in his left lung. Even though the doctors said it was alright now, I was still afraid, that it would come back. My dad told me to go on this trip, because I was so stressed out.. Because I was so worried about him and mom too.. Because mom was so sad, when dad was in the hospital. But now everything was better.. I looked up from the floor, and I saw that nearly all the people were gone. I took my backpack, and I went over to the line, where all the people stood. After some time I came into the airplane. I sat next to the window... *happy!!!* I sat next to a fat man.. Sorry but he nearly sat on my seat too!! Oh god.. I wanted to try to sleep.. I closed my eyes and I fell asleep quickly.

Okay this was first chapter!! What do you think about it???