Loud Music And English

{your view}
I woke up with the sound of loud music. Who would play loud music so early in the morning?! I opened my eyes and stepped angrily out of my bed. The music came from the room next door. Seriously?! It better not be Jimin and Suga! I quickly changed my clothes and went to do my thing on the toilet. The music was so loud! I wanted to go and complain about it! Okay I became so angry, that I walked over to Jimin's and Suga's door and knocked on their door. Jimin opened the door and smiled.
"Can you please turn the volume down?!" I asked angrily.
"What?" He asked and smiled his perfect smile.

"Turn it down please!" I said angrily.
"Okay okay.." He said and smiled. He yelled something to Suga, and he turned the music down. Jimin looked at me while smiling, his eyes glowed like the stars on the dark night sky.

"Thank you.." I said still angrily.
"Now smile.." He said while smiling.

"What?" I asked confused.
"We turned it down.. Now smile.." He said. The way he stood was so surreal. Like everything was so surreal about him.

"Smile.." He said kindly. I smiled and said "Okay now I'll go.."

"To where?" He asked. His voice was so sweet and nice. It was so calm and relaxing.
"The restaurant.. I'm hungry.." I said and smiled.

"Okay go.." He said and smiled.
"I will.. Bye.." I said awkwardly.

"Bye.." He said and smiled. I started to walk away from his door and in the direction of the elevators, I heard that the door closed. What on earth was that about?? SMILE?? Omg..

{Jimin's view}

I closed the door and locked it. I turned around and I could see, that Suga was looking at me.
"How did it go??" He asked curiously.
"I nearly didn't understand, what she/he said!! God!!" I said sadly, and I sat down on the bed. Suga went over to me and sat next to me.

"Okay.. Listen.. Namjoon will teach you!" He said and smiled.
"But still.. I don't know, when she/he will leave the country, and maybe I'll not learn it in time!" I said sadly.

"Hey! Don't think like that! Fighting Jimin!" Suga said and tried to cheer me up.
"Look at the time!! Namjoon will come in any minute now for you first lesson!!" He said and smiled.

"Yeah.. He better be coming now.. Because he promised me!" I said and looked down at the floor.
"Stupid you.. He will come!" Suga said happily. Someone knocked on the door and Suga walked over and opened the door.

"Look I told you, he would come!" Suga said and stepped aside, so I could see Rap monster. I looked up, and yes it was Namjoon.
"Yeah.. Hello Namjoon.." I said and smiled a bit.

Rap monster walked in and said "What happen to Jimin?" Suga closed the door and said "Well.. That girl/boy came and complained, about we played loud music, and Jimin tried to talk with her/him, but he didn't fully understand what she/he said.."

"Ahh.. I understand.. And that's why I am here!" Rap monster said and sat down next to me.
"Shall we begin?" Rap monster asked me.

"Hhmm okay.." I said and smiled. Suga went over to the other bed for his nap.
"Just be a bit quiet, because grandpa here is going to take a nap!" Suga said and laughed.

"We can't promise.." Namjoon said and laughed.
"Now Jimin let's begin.." Namjoon finishes his sentence. I just nodded my head..

Sorry it's a bit short!! I'll try to make the next chapter longer next time!!