BEAUTIFUL!!

{Jimin's view}

Wow this person was so clumsy, that he/she felt. I went over and helped him/her, but of course did Taehyung destroy my moment with him/her. I wanted to ask her/his name, but Taehyung destroyed it! I wanted to hit Taehyung so much!! But then again Taehyung had a point. We had to go practice. But still.. I wanted to know her/his name! I wanted to know it since yesterday. When she/he checked into the hotel.. I saw her/him and thought "wow!!" She/he smiled at me, right before we came out of the hotel! She/he smiled at me two times!!! That beautiful smile! Oh it made me weak in my knees! That smile drove me crazy, and just her/his eyes, could light up my whole world! I was dying to know her/his name! Now I was sitting in this car on the way to practice. I couldn't get my mind off that beautiful smile! She/he was just so perfect, but then again maybe she/he didn't like me? Because I was not like the boys in her/his country.. Oh.. But I wanted to try, because I hoped, that I had a chance with her/him. I remembered in the morning, when I saw her/him down the hallway near the elevators. She/he looked so amazing! I smiled at her/him, but she/he didn't smile back.. Why?! That kind of broke my heart, but I didn't gave up! Even when BTS and I ate breakfast, I smiled at her/him, but then again she/he didn't gave me a smile! I wanted to walk over to her/him and say "PLEASE SMILE TO ME!?" But I thought, she/he might think that I was weird, if I did that! I remembered she/he ate pancakes and she/he had a glass of water. Maybe she/he likes pancakes? Oh.. I made sure, that we would take the elevator with her/him, when she/he had to go up to her/his room. Of course I made sure, that I stood next to her/him, every time we would take the elevator together! She/he was cute!! I couldn't get her/him out of my head! And now I knew where her/his room was! Right next to mine! She/he had a really cute voice too! And she/he smiled at me, while I talked to her/him.. But now I needed to learn more English!! Because I wanted to be able to talk with her/him!! I really wanted to be able to talk with her/him!! "Jimin are you coming, or do you want to sit here and think about that girl/boy all day??" It was Rap monster, who got me out of all my thinking about her/him. I realised, that everyone had left the car, and I was the only one sitting in the car.

"Namjoon??" I said and looked at him.
"What Jimin??" Rap Monster asked, and looked at me from outside of the car.

"Can you learn me English??" I asked and got out of the car.
"You want to be able to speak with that boy/girl??" He asked and smiled for some seconds.

"Yes.. Please Namjoon!" I said and nearly begged him for help.
"Okay okay.. I'll learn you.. Now let's go practice!" He said and started to walk away from the car.

"Thank you so much!!" I said and nearly hugged him in happiness, but Rap monster stopped me, before I could touch him, he said "If you hug me, I'll not learn you English!!" Like he didn't even look at me, and he kept walking. I just followed him and smiled like a crazy person. I was so happy!! He wanted to help me, so I could be able to speak with her/him!!

-----------Some time later-----------

We practiced and practiced all the day, and now it started to get dark outside. I couldn't get my mind off her/him! I just sat on the floor and stared down at the floor. I was so tired! I couldn't wait to see her/him at the hotel again! "EARTH CALLING PARK JIMIN!!" Jin yelled. I looked up, and saw that everyone were looking at me.
"Wha.. What did you say??" I said and looked confused at Jin.

"Were you thinking about that girl/boy again?!" Jin asked seriously. I just nodded my head and said "sorry.." Then they all started to smile.

"Well.. Park Jimin did you got a crush on that girl/boy?" J-Hope asked and drank some water from his water bottle. I blushed a bit and said "Maybe.."

"You blushed.. so you must like her/him!" Taehyung teased me. Oh god.. Please leave me alone! I wanted to hit Taehyung more than before! Because he destroyed my moment with her/him and now this?! I wanted to hit him! I was so angry at him! I was more angry at Taehyung, than I was when Jungkook called me short!!
"You like her/him.. Don't you??" Jungkook said and laughed.

"JIMIN HAS A CRUSH ON A BOY/GIRL!!!" J-Hope yelled. Why wouldn't they stop teasing me?! Jungkook made kissing sounds. And then Taehyung started to make kissing sounds.
"Hey guys.. Leave Jimin alone!" Suga said over from the corner of the room. Jungkook, Taehyung and J-Hope looked quickly over to where Suga sat.

"Instead of making fun of him, you could help him with getting that boy/girl!" He said and drank some water from his water bottle. Everyone in BTS looked at Suga. Suga always saves me! Thanks!!
"Now.. Let's practice one more time.. And then we head back to the hotel, and we will make a plan, so Jimin will get that boy/girl!" Suga said and stood up. Everyone stood up. We left our water bottle near the walls, and then we went into our position. The music started.. And it all began..

What did you guys think about that?? Did you like it was from Jimin's view??