Breakfast

I woke up the next morning.. I wouldn't lie.. It wasn't morning.. It was more like in the middle of the day.. I checked my phone and the clock was "11:49".. Oh crap.. I fell out of bed and I landed on the floor. A little "Aw!" Sound slipped out of my mouth. But now I was awake! I left my phone in the bed and I went into the bathroom. I did all the things I needed to do there, and I quickly got my clothes on. I took my shoes on and I took my phone, and I checked it again "11:59" did it seriously took me 10 minutes to get ready or are you joking with me phone?! I took my phone in my pocket, and I took the keys to the room. I unlocked the hotel door and I went out. I closed the door and locked it. God I was so hungry! I started to walk into the direction, where the elevators where. I realised that I was still in Seoul. Wait how could I forget it?? I came to the elevators and I clicked on the arrow down bottom. I just stood there and suddenly I could hear somebody was talking. I looked in the direction of the voices. The voices came from the hallway where my room where. The voice were really familiar.. I saw SUGA?! Wait what?!!!!! WAS SUGA LIVING HERE?! OR WAS I DAYDREAMING AGAIN?! Oh I couldn't breathe!!! I saw Jimin too.. OH MY HEART!!! GOD DAMN IT!! JIMIN AND SUGA?! I freaked out! I wanted to scream, but I didn't. I saw that Jimin and Suga looked in my direction. OH GOD! I WAS SERIOUSLY DEAD!! I PROBABLY LOOKED SO WEIRD RIGHT NOW!! OMG OMG HEART ATTACK!! I WAS DEAD (X__X) For some reason Jimin smiled.. No he didn't smile at me.. He probably smiled, because Suga told something funny.. I heard the elevator doors opened and I went quickly inside, I clicked on the floor 1.. Why was I always alone in the elevator?! Omg I just saw FREAKING JIMIN AND SUGA?! Wait.. Maybe I was daydreaming.. Because then they were living next door.. And that couldn't be possible or could it?! Like OMFG?! DAFUQ I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IT?! THAT COULDN'T BE POSSIBLE!! GOD I FREAKED OUT!! OH MY.. I didn't know why, but I wanted to cry! I wanted to scream!! Omg.. Ssshh be quiet y/n you were in public!! I tried to calm down, but I couldn't. The elevator doors opened and I went out. I quickly went over to the hotel's restaurant and the waitress gave me a table for one. I sat down and I looked at the menu. I wanted to eat pancakes.. Or something.. I wanted water.. And.. Wait.. I heard familiar voices again.. I looked around and I got damn it saw the rest of BTS?! WTF?!!!!?! OMG OMG WHY WAS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?! LET ME PLEASE DIE SOMEWHERE!! GOD! The waitress came back.. And I said while smiling "I just want some pancakes to my fat belly and some water please!" The waitress wrote it down while smiling and the waitress took the menu and left. I think I couldn't eat.. Because they were here! WHY ON EARTH WERE THEY HERE IN THE GOD DAMN IT SAME HOTEL AS I WAS IN!! I DIDN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!! AKSHAPWBSH! I was dying.. I heard Jimin and Suga's voice. They came over to the rest of BTS, and they sat down. Was Jimin looking at me?? Or wasn't he?? WHY DID HE KEPT LOOKING IN THE SAME DIRECTION AS I WAS IN?!!!?! Maybe there was a hot girl/boy behind me or something.. Whatever! The waitress came back with pancakes and a class of water. He placed it on the table and said "Enjoy!"

I smiled and said "thanks", but I knew I couldn't enjoy, when they were here!  I ate slowly my pancakes and drank my water. I was finally finish, and the waitress came back and I said "Write it on my bill okay?" He smiled and nodded. I left the table and went as fast as possible over to the elevators, I clicked on the arrow up bottom. For some reason those familiar voices came again.. WERE YOU GUYS TRYING TO KILL ME OR SOMETHING! The elevator doors opened and I went in, and I clicked on the floor 10. Of course BTS went in too. Jimin stood next to me!! Like his arm nearly touched my arm!! HE WAS SO CLOSE!! SO SO SO SO SO SO CLOSE!! OH MY GOSH!!! I THINK THEY WERE TRYING TO KILL ME!! OMFG! I kept looking at the floor, because I was so nervous. I couldn't nearly breathe, when he was near me! He was so perfect, but I was too afraid to look at him. All the BTS members kept talking in Korean. I didn't understand them. I just listened to their beautiful voices, as I always do! OMG! Why is this elevator so slowly?! I COULDN'T BREATHE!!! OMG!! BE FASTER STUPID ELEVATOR!! I tried to look at Jimin, but I couldn't.. I just ended up looking at his shoes, and then I quickly looked back at the floor. It felt like someone was looking at me. Oh god this was uncomfortable! I WANTED TO HIDE MY UGLY FACE! For some reason I started to smile. I think, I just panicked, so I started to smile. I really wanted to cry.. Oh god.. I looked up on the elevator doors. I didn't dare to look at them.. Oh god.. I really wanted to look at them!! AMELQHSP!! THIS WAS SO HARD!! The elevator doors opened and I nearly ran out of the elevator. OMG OMG OMG OMG.. RUN FOR MY LIFE! Well.. I was too lazy to run, so I just walked fast to my room. I took my keys and I dropped them! GOD! I could hear that Jimin and Suga were near. I picked the keys up, and I tried to unlock my door.. GOD I LOOKED LIKE I WAS A FOOL!! OH GOD! I saw that they were at their door.. Yes they were living next door!! FML!! I WAS DEAD!! They unlocked their door, and I unlocked my door. I looked one last time at them.. And again Jimin was smiling at me!?! WAS THIS A JOKE?! I quickly went into my hotel room and took the keys out of the door and locked it. I took my shoes off, and I left the keys on a table. I jumped in my bed, and then again I smiled. WHY DIDN'T I SMILE AT HIM! OH! I WAS SO STUPID! WHY DIDN'T I SMILE?! Naahh.. I took my phone out of my pocket, and I unlocked it. I went into Twitter. BTS had posted something. It was a picture of their breakfast and a picture of them. I just kept looking at Jimin.. He was so beautiful. Ahh.. Too beautiful.. But wait.. Why did he smile at me? Why? Okay I needed to think about something else.. So I wanted to go explore Seoul! That was a great idea. I took my shoes on again and I took my jacket on. I took my keys, I still had my phone in my hand. I unlocked the door, and stepped out of the huge hotel room. I locked the door, and I put the keys in my jacket. My phone started to ring. I took the phone.