Who is that Guy?

Taj: Hi, its me again!!
Em: And me, of course
Taj: So we are currently having a sleepover and we are derping around.
Em: Yep
Taj: Hope you enjoy!!!
Adams POV
The day was going by quickly and the night was approaching, I had to get home quickly. I ran through the streets of the small village I now called home.
After my family discovered the werewolf tribe in Arizona, we traveled here from Seattle and moved into this small village in the middle of the woods to find them. Now were not here to hurt them, but to protect them. We even knew the alpha king, until he died.
But his son, Ty, was said to come and take over.
It turns out, he is even my age, so that means that I might wind up becoming his protector. Tonight is the night he will be crowned, and the night I will meet him. I hope he is a sweet guy, and I kinda hope he will like me.                                                                                                                                   I quickly ran to my house and closed the door. I ran upstairs to my room, closed the door, and got dressed into my protectors outfit which consisted of, a light blue military top, black pants, black shoes, and black leather gloves. My parents and sister were on the porch, waiting for me.   It only took us a few minutes to get to the ceremony. Once we got there I looked up at the future alpha king. It was the boy I had ran into earlier. He looked so cute. He had beautiful maroon hair, with one bang on his left eye. His eyes were red, they were pretty, and his scent was the most amazing smell ever. He was wearing a white tee with gray skinny jeans and purple shoes.                                                                                                                   The ceremony was amazing, he really studied the lines he is supposed to say when he was getting crowned. It was all perfect, and now I had to go up on stage to take my place as his protector.                                                                                                                                                                                 As I walked onto the stage, he looked at me, and smiled nervously. We were told to join hands, and me promise to always protect him and yada yada yada. After that we were guided to the castle. It was very late but we were eating dinner. And chatting. He was a very sweet guy, he even told me about his ex boyfriend who broke up with him because he told him he was a werewolf. Wow, what a terrible man, well if he really loved him, he wouldn't have left him for something that dumb.                                                                                                                                                       We decided to go to bed. I got dressed into some PJs and went into the living room. Thats when i saw him snuggling into a pillow, he look so cute and he happened to be asleep. I picked him up and carried him into his bedroom. I placed him on his bed and tucked him in. He stirred a little and I tried to be quieter. I bent over and kissed his forehead. "Goodnight sweetheart," I whispered. Then I went into my room and went to bed.