Anxiety

Ty's P.O.V :
"God I feel so alive!"

"I'm proud of you," Adam says as he sits on the couch. "You handled that like a true Alpha."

I turned to him and gave him a smirk.
"You really think so?"

"Of course," he responded, his voice a little husky. "You did a great job today babe. If you keep it up, you'll pass all of your trials with flying colors."

"Well that's a relief."

"I know you're gonna be the best alpha this pack has ever seen," Adam said as he got closer to me.

"Ha, I wish," I responded as I looked up at him and shrugged. "From the things I've heard about my father, I'll never be as good a leader as he was."

"I'm serious." He grabbed my hands in his. "You're brave, smart, and you have amazing mental capability. Plus, you're the most beautiful damn thing I've ever seen."

I squeaked a little, and he laughed.

"Plus, you're flustered easily. It just makes you cuter."

He moved one of his hands from mine and placed it on my cheek. He began to caress my knuckles with his thumb.

"W-what are you d-doing?" I asked as my face became a slight shade of pink.

"What do you mean?"

"You're t-touching my f-face and rubbing my h-hand." I answered, stumbling on my words."

"Ah, that," he answered. "Just trying to get things a little more," he moved in closer to my ear. "Physical."

I gulped. I didn't expect this to happen so soon. I haven't been in the pack for that long, let alone known him for that long. Despite that, why does it feel normal? Why does it feel okay for him to touch me this way? Why am I not pushing him away like I normally would? Well damn if I knew. It could be the gods playing a dirty trick on me for all I knew. Mates are supposed to be like this, right? Wolves are very physical creatures so this is normal, right?

"Adam.."

"Yes, babe?"

"Why do I like this?"

"Hm? What do you mean?"

"My ex ruined this for me. I usually hated being touched or hugged or kissed, even by my own mother. But now, its like all of that drifted away. It completely fades from my mind whenever I'm with you..."

"Ty?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too," I said as I stood on my tippy toes. "I love you so, so much."

Adam smirked as I leaned in for a kiss. The second our lips touched I felt like I was in heaven. His lips were so soft it almost made me explode. Then I felt his tongue slide onto my lips.

Don't be a cock block Tyler, open your mouth for gods sake.

I opened my mouth and I felt Adam's tongue slip into my mouth, exploring every inch of the new environment. It was like I was high, I couldn't get over the feeling of how amazing it felt. He then slowly broke the kiss and stared down at me. His eyes completely clouded with an emotion I absolutely hated.

Lust.

That's when it all came rushing back to me. The things Jason used to do to me. He pinned me down, forced his tongue into my mouth, stripped me down and almost got what he wanted if it weren't for my mother hearing my desperate yet muffled cries.