Mate?

(Ty's pov)

I couldn't get the image of my protector out of my head. It was really weird. I'll ask him about it later. I did my normal morning routine and glanced in the mirror when I was done. I looked okay today. Just when I was about to leave, Adam bursts in with a panicked face. "My king," he started. "Just call me Ty," I said. "Very well. M- Ty, rogues are attacking. We need to get you to safety."

"No."

"No?! What do you mean by no?!"

"I mean that Since I am king, I will lead my people."

"You've had no battle training, though."

"But, I have instinct, and instinct is enough for me. Now, let's go."

He sighed but lead me to the battlefield.

The whole thing was a giant massacre. Bodies everywhere and wounded falling. But you could tell who was a rouge and who was not. The battle was too even. Time to change that. I quickly shifted into my huge black wolf. I towered over everyone. I ran to the nearest rogue and snapped his neck, killing him instantly. I killed a few more and surveyed the battle from a high rock. I saw that my Beta was surrounded by rogues, more than any wolf could take care of. I leaped and landed right next to him, growling and startling all the rogues.

Eventually, the battle was over. We had won. I barely had a single scratch. I looked around, no one was gravely injured, now I truly felt part of the pack. I went up on a high rock -not like I needed to- and howled to get everyone's attention. "Thank you all for being here and helping fight. I truly have never seen any other wolves so brave as you all-"

"That's because until, last night, you never saw any other werewolves!" Some voice called out rudely.

"Yes, that much is true, but I am here now, and I know that with your help, I can understand our ways."

"How do we know that your trustworthy?!" The some voice called out, "How do we know that your not just leading us to our dooms?!"

"I suppose, maybe I could have a trial. Where I am put through a series of tests at random times, and the people choose if that do or don't want me." My heart was racing, I just hope it works out. I saw the man nod respectfully and knew, that what I though had been rude, was just him testing me. Looks like I didn't need to come up with the idea, they already did. "I, for one, will stand by my king through the end." I looked at Adam, my protector. He gripped my hand. As soon as he did, I felt sparks all thought my hand and gasped. I knew that I was gay, but I didn't get this feeling. It, was pleasant. It was love. My wolf went crazy, and by the look in his eyes, his was too. At the same time, we both whispered one word, "Mate"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Em: Hope you enjoyed the little song, I know that this wasn't a very long chapter, but I hope you enjoy.

Taj: I love it! But I'll beat you next chapter.

Em: We will see, we will see. If you like my chapters better, follow me, I'm LittleWolfGirl9388 and vote on my chapters.

Taj: If you like my chapters better, follow me, I'm Enderkitten300 and vote on my chapters.

Both: Or, just comment which is better.

Em:Well, that it.

Both: Pack out!

Taj: (hisses)

Em: (howls)