The trial

(Ty's pov)

   I woke up to an empty bed. Dang Ty. I thought to myself, thinking of last night, you gotta pull yourself together man! I know. I started looking around. You already forgot me? Even after our long conversation? I nearly got myself on my head for forgetting my wolf, Augustus, or as I like to call him, annoying. I heard that! I know, you were supposed to. "Ty, hun? You awake?" Adam came into the room with a pink apron on that read 'kiss the cook' I chuckled at how funny he looked. "hey, what's so funny?" he questioned. "Nothin, you just look funny with that apron on." I said, trying to control my laughter, but to no avail, and burst out with laughter. "Well, if you don't want waffles I can just eat then all by myself."

"Food?"I perked up, completely forgetting his apron. He chuckled lightly. "I don't know if you really deserve these." he teased. I started giving him the puppy dog eyes. "Only teasing, love." he said , and pecked me on the cheek. I tensed for a second, but relaxed and returned the action. I then turned to go eat waffles, cuz food. How did I end up with such a good mate.

----------------------------------------------

Two plates were set up with waffles, syrup, powdered sugar, and fruit. Needless to say, by the end of breakfast, it was all gone. We both got ready for the day and now I was ready to go somewhere, bouncing up and down on the balls of my feet."well someone has alot of energy," Adam said, "that's a good thing, it means you will be alert on patrol."

"Patrol?"

"yes. We will be going on boarder patrol. You need to be familiar with the territory."

"okay, that makes sense."

We set out in silence. Not the bad kind, it was a peaceful kind. We met up with a group that consisted of, my gamma, a handful of warriors, and a handful of trackers. I had previously met all of the pack, though I would have to work on names. (A/N Emy-chan is just too lazy for descriptions)

----------------------------------------------

I swear, we've been out for an hour, and its just the same boring thing. Tree, tree, rock, dirt, another tree. Ty, you need to pay attention,I have a feeling something will happen. Augustus told me. I know, me too. As soon as I said that, I smelled something strange. "Rouges!" I shouted as soon as I recognized the smell. It was all around us. Adam tried to protect me, but really just ended up beside me. What can I say, I don't want to be like a helpless pup. (Dang it Ty! I tried so hard to keep the fourth wall! Quick! Get the duct tape!)

I stood real and step forward from the tight circle we made. "State your business here." I used my strongest tone. "you are weak, Alpha." a voice replied, spitting out my title like it was acid. I growled dangerously low, but did not order my wolves to attack. There was something off about their scent. It seemed to familiar. That, and the fact that they have not showed themselves yet. "I would say the same about you, hiding yourself in the shadows. I would say that you are either scared, or you aren't who you seem to be." I said, challenging them.

"heh, you didn't mention how keen of a nose he had." the same voice said, stepping out to reveal themselves. It was my delta, Mike, I believe is his name. The patrol relaxed as they knew what this was. I turned to Adam, " Was this entire thing seriously fake?" I asked him. "yep. Sorry, I felt really bad not telling you" he apologized, sounding really sad about it. "it's okay." I told him and game him a hug to, hopefully, make him feel better. I was successful in my mission as he relaxed completely.

"I love (A/N: 666 words! Sorry not sorry!) you, Ty."

"I.... I love you too, Adam."

I have made up my mind. I love him. Just thinking about leaving him hurts to much. "oh, and Ty?" Adam asked "yeah?" I was confused on what else there was to say.

"you have passed your first trial."

----------------------------------------------
Emy- whoop! I'm finally done with this chapter! I'm sorry I took forever to update. I was busy all year. I was! Ask Taj!

Taj- yeah, you were pretty busy. Still took you forever to update.

Emy- I said I'm sorry! Anyways, that's all for today! Thank you for reading.

Both- pack out!

Taj- *hisses*

Emy- *howls*