Death Of A King

A/N
Taj: Hi, I'm going to be writing this part. Don't expect it to be very long because I'm at my grandmas and I need to be with my family. Enjoy, Em will be writing the next part soon. Also, please play the song once your done reading, thanks.
___________________________
Ty
When I was about 16 I found out I was a werewolf.
My mom was right there by my side as I first turned. She wasn't scared of me when I turned. She was always there for me. She never turned her back on me. My dad left us when I was a baby. All I knew about him was one thing.
He was an Alpha King.
He left so he could take care of our pack, which my mom took me away from so she could raise me as a human. But she knew one day I would have to go back for them.
And today is the day.
My father has just recently died, and I need to rule the pack, lead them, and maybe find someone to lead with me, maybe a boy.
Yes I'm gay, and I'm not really the dominant type either. I'm the bottom boy, but doesn't mean I can't rule a pack.
I used to have a boyfriend, but he broke up with me after he heard that I was a werewolf. Honestly if he can't except me for who I am, he's not worth it. But I still miss him.
My mom gave me a kiss on the cheek as I turned into a wolf
"Can't you come with?"
"No baby, you have to go back yourself, you must rule the pack, not me."
"Will I ever see you again?"
"I don't know, but I know that you will make a great leader."
She hugged me, and I ran off into the night. I ran and ran until I finally made it. I was in the forest. I changed into a human again and continued to run, that was when I ran into someone.
"Ouch."
"Here, let me help you up," answered a caring sweet voice.
I stood up, and looked at the most handsome guy I had ever seen.
He had black hair, sunglasses, a black t shirt, and dark gray pants with red converse.
"Sorry sweetheart, I didn't mean to run into..."
He looked at me, with a dreamy face.
I think this guy likes me.
And I think I like him.
___________________________
A/N
Em: What have you pit up there, that song is sad
Taj: I REGRET NOTHING!
Em:Whatever, hope y'all enjoyed, bye
Taj:Bye