Lunch : Chapter t w o

******************************************************************************

"You can take a seat that is next to Helen." the teacher spoked. There were more empty seat and she had to pick me. I didn't even need to raise my hand. He knew exactly who I was. Luckily, the seats were in rows.

"His name is Jack." The teacher stated. All of the kids didn't care so, they continued to talk. I was writing the assignment and I felt strange. I looked to my left and I saw his hand with weird markings in his hand. It had swivels and swirls. It looked like words in a language that had never been discovered. It looked so familiar, but I couldn't put my mind to it. It gave me the chills.

The Bell Rang

"Ugh." I said to Ashley. "I hate homework"

"Same here." Ashley replied. We were in line to get our lunch. We both got a sand which and soda. I felt a gaze. When I turned around Jack looked away quickly.

"The new boy has a crush on you." Ashley said teasing.

"Probably enemies." I whispered so only I could hear.

"What?"Ashley asked.

"Nothing." I replied quickly.

We sat down at our table. We were talking and minding our own business when I felt a soft breeze. A shiver went up my spine. Ashley had a confused expression. I looked at the direction Ashley was looking at. I let out a small yell. I didn't expect to see Jack there. He had a smug expression on, as if my reaction was satisfying to him.We all felt awkward.

"Hi my name is Ashley." she spoked.

"Nice to meet you." he said a little too formal.

Last Period Of School

"Tomorrow we will be going to a field trip. It will be at a museum about of course what we are discussing.Vampires,werewolf,witches and mermaids. The people from long ago believed in these creatures that are not real." The teacher spoke.

The Bell Rang