Tour : Chapter e i g h t

~Jack pov~

***********************************************************

I ran after her. Why? Because I felt bad. Everyone was laughing at her. She already embarrassed herself twice.

I was searching through the hallways and couldn't find her. But, then I heard a groaning noise from the girls bathroom.

"Helen?" I asked.

"What?" she responded.

"Are you alright?" I screamed through the door.

"Does look like it." She said as she walked out of the bathroom. Her shirt was stain by the goo. Some hid in between her hairs. I couldn't help but smile at her.

"What? she asked.

"Green really is your color." I mocked her. She slapped my arm playfully.

"It's not funny." She said between giggles. Her laugh was sweet has an angel. When she smiles it's cute. Wait? What did I just say!?!

"I'm going to go to the nurse." she said shaking me out of my thoughts.

"Ugh...why?" I said scratching the back of my neck, because of the thoughts I had.

"So, I can get cleaned up." She stated.

"Oh, well see you in lunch." Jack spoked.

"Bye." Helen started to walk away.

It felt different without Helen. She wasn't in any of the classes for two periods. Luckily, it was time for lunch. When I walked in the cafeteria and spotted Helen in the same table that she was before. Of course she was alone. She had new clothes on. She had a big sweater on which was white with designs that looked like splattered paint. A pair of jeans and black vans. Her hair was in a braid over her shoulder. I decided to sit next to her. Everyone was staring at me as I walked up to her. My friends looked at me confused. Helen seemed uncomfortable with all of the attention.

"Hey." she said looking at her salad.

"Hi." I replied. She didn't budge.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"N-nothing." She said quickly.

"Really?You think that I would believe that?" I added.

"It's just that. Everyone was laughing at me and I-" She got interrupted by a boy.

"Hey Jack. Have you decided on the question?" The boy asked.

"Sorry, but I can't. I have to show Helen around." I said while nodding my head at her.

"Oh ok. Well maybe next time." He said them left.

"What was the question?" Helen asked curious.

"He wanted me to go to a party now." I replied.

"Isn't that ditching?" She asked concerned. I nodded my head.

Lunch passed by and I got permission to show Helen around all the classes. She didn't seem like she was having fun.

"Interesting." Helen said not interested.

"I know that it's not fun but can you already act excited." I told her.

"OMG!! This is so cool!!" She said jumping up and down and screaming." Better?" she asked.

"Much." I said.

Sadly the tour was over, but happily school was too.

"Hey do you want me to give you a ride back home?" I asked her.

"No, it's alright I would rather walk." Helen added quickly.

"I mean like we are going to the same place." I reassured her.

"Oh yeah. What is this pack?" Helen reminded me. The question took me off guard.

"Ummm.... Ill explain later." my voice hesitated.

"Promise?" her eyes was full of joy and happiness.

"Promise." I replied. She walked away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Heyyyy!! Hope you like it. Please comment and ask any questions. I promise that it would get better.

BYE😄🌺