Where Am I? : Chapter f o u r

***********************************************************

I heard whispering. My vision was blurry. I saw Jack and the same girl as before.

"Oh good. She is awake." the girl said. Jack looked at me. She quickly looked away. They dragged me into this room that had a teenage boy with brown hair and blue eyes. He was at the very end of a long table with other girls and boys at the table. They seated me at the other end. Jack sat beside and the girl to the other side. I didn't know where I was or how I got there. Jack looked as worry as I was or even more.

"I see that we have a new person here." the boy with blue eyes spoked. Everyone's head turned to me, every eyes were on me. I hate attention. Everyone seemed to be growling at me, like a dog. I felt very uncomfortable.

"Hello my name is Dan. What is your name?" the boy with the blue eyes said. I just looked at Jack, but he didn't make eye contact with me.

"Ill give you a piece of advice."Dan said harshly." We can smell your fear, so I think you should control it. And I don't know why you are looking at Jack he wouldn't be able to help you, he's pathetic. You think he can protect you? Last time I check he can't even take care of himself." At those words I saw Jack putting his hand into a fist holding in his anger."Also when I ask you a question you better answer it." Dan continued." What is your name?" he repeated.

I sighed." My name is Helen."

"Come on we need to get the party started, go get the supplies." Dan ordered. No one moved."NOW!" He yelled. Everyone got out of the room in a blink of an eye.

My brain was confused. I just got here and then there is going to be a party. What party for what? I asked myself. Either way, I still followed the crowd looking for Jack.

I finally found him, which felt like hours.

"Jack!" I yelled. He turned around.

"What is this party for?" I asked curiously.

"It's for the new comer. Which is you. So, that we can welcome you to our......pack." Jack said quickly.

"What do you mean 'pack'?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, but I think you should ask Dan this question not me. I have to go." with that he left.

I didn't know what was going on.

**********************************************************

I finished my fourth chapter!!😊I will try to update soon!!Hopefully.😜Well, yeah. Hoped you enjoyed.

BYE😁🌺