The Trip : Chapter t h r e e

***********************************************************

We all got out of the bus and walked in the museum. We separated into small groups. The teachers picked it. It was me, Ashley and..........Jack. This is going to be an interesting trip. The class all went in different directions to explore the building. All over the walls there were paintings of vampires and werewolf. Some had mermaids and others had witches. But one stood out the most. It was vampires and werewolf together. As if it was a reunion, but not a friendly one. They were killing each other as if it was a battle. There were vampire also werewolf dead on the ground. With a pile of blood underneath them. "Who would want to paint this?" I thought to myself. The image made me uncomfortable. I touched the painting and an image ran across my mind. I saw the image coming to life as if I was actually there. I was running, but I didn't know where I was going. I tripped and fell over a branch and scraped my knee. I turned around and saw a sword coming at me.

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

'Excuse me, you can not touch the display." An old man with a wrinkled face and very skinny. I looked at my shoulder and then back to him.

"Um......sorry." I answered. Jack started to chuckle and then stopped when the old man looked at him.

"I think we should go now." Jack commanded. We all started to walk away. There was a uneasy feeling in the air. I didn't like it a bit. Jack kept giving nervous glances behind him then back at me. As if he was expecting something, waiting for it. We were looking at a display that gave a dramatic scene. Ashley left to go to the bathroom. I was into the displays when I felt something grasp around my wrists. A group of boys and girls came towards us.

"We have to hurry. Before anyone starts questioning us." A girl about 16 years old said. When she was walking towards me, my world became dark.

*********************************************************************

A/N

I wonder what will happened?

I finally finished my third chapter.😄 I had a lot of stuff to do. By that I mean talking with my friends and of course school work.😁 My friends are @Alan_Reyes

@Amina_love123

@Cacoooosx

@Im_just_like_dat

They are all on wattpad.

BYE!!😝🌺