Six Prologue + chapter 1

Chapter 1

New Connecticut

December 20th 2054

10:56 am

Jack was twelve at the time and didn't know how to handle it, he didn't know how to handle anything bad let alone act on it.

Jamie was eight at the time. She was 'unusually gifted' as her teacher put it. Of course, Jamie knew better, she was intelligent and smart, she knew more about addition than anyone in the town and knew how to deal with tough situations. She was unique.

That day as Jamie and Jack were in school learning how to avoid learning, the emergency bell rang. No one had ever heard it before, not even Mr. Millian who had installed the system himself! Jack hid under the desk while the other children ran with instinct as the bell chimed discordantly through out the school. Jamie finished her page in Cat in The Hat and sat quietly until they arrived. Who?

The government.

A big muscular man with a stern deep voice dressed in government staff safety attire slammed a fist down on Jacks desk so hard it had created a migraine in Jacks cranium.

"Where is she?" He demanded as Jack stared, clutching his head .

"Who?"

"The super natural almighty one, Jamie Abord"

Jacks mouth hung open so widely he must of been related to a pelican. Throughout his whole twelve years of life, he had always seen Jamie as an annoying younger sister the government implanted in his family to punish him. Through out twelve long years, he never expected to see his sister as anything else but an annoying brat created to ruin his chances of being the youngest, spoildest cutest child of all.

But he had been wrong.

"Where IS SHE?"

Jack leaned against the desk leg and did the first thing his damaged mind told him to do;

Run.