1. Stolen

Santorini, Greece

"How was your sister, Helios?"

Baba asked me the question I have been avoiding to hear all week. I got back from the Philippines almost six months and I have been avoiding Baba since then. It was a good thing Baba was busy with his work for the last six months. I don't want him to know that I fail on getting Leighton back. I don't want him to know that the Consunji's have defeated his mighty son Helios Demitri – the son of the armor god of Greece – Hyperion Demitri.

"You promised me that when you get back, she'll be with you. Where is she, Helios? I wanna see her."

I didn't answer. I just sat there thinking of the right words to use. How am I supposed to tell my father that his son failed? I should've listened to him.

"I'll get her soon, Baba." I said to him. He sighed.

"You failed, Demitri?" He asked me. I didn't know what to say to him. Yes, I have failed and it's all because of the Consunjis. They didn't want to give Leighton back to me. May karapatan ako sa kanya, kapatid ko siya but the Consunjis have erased every bit of Santillan on her. She's now a full grown Consunji and I hated the family that took her away from me more than anything else.

My plan was perfect. I'm on the verge of taking everything away from them. I have placed myself on the Consunji hotels. I have defeated Yto Consunji – it was a sure win but Sandejas ruined my plan.

I have underestimated Yto Consunji – he's just like his father and because of that I failed. Dapat pinag-aralan kong maigi ang laro niya. He plays dirty – I wasn't ready for him. I wasn't even thinking about his plans. I was so focused on getting Leighton back to me.

Nanghina ako at dahil iyon sa pagmamahal ko para sa kapatid ko. Baba was right – love makes people weak.

"Son..."

"I know, Baba. I'm planning of a comeback and it will be explosive this time." I grinned. The Consunjis don't have any idea what they were getting themselves into. They have no idea who Helios Demitri is and what I can do. I am a powerful man – even more powerful than Sancho Consunji himself – back in the days. Kung anong kaya nilang gawin kaya ko rin at mas higit pa doon.

Baba and I finished eating breakfast. Nagpaalam siyang aalis at iikutan ang armory niya. I stayed in the mansion reading the papers that need signing after that, I got talked to some people about my comeback to the Philippines.

I spent half of my day working and plotting on a plan – a plan that would send the Consunjis to the ground – I will break them apart like what they did to my family. I will make their lives a living hell until I get what I want.

The night came. I was inside my room lying naked on the bed waiting for Cassiopeia – my personal goddess – she's the woman I fuck every time I feel like fucking. When she came inside, I told her to take her clothes off. She started pleasuring me.

Sex calms me down every time I am stressed or uneasy. Mas nakakapag-isip ako during the act. And that night was not different at all. While I was thrusting inside of her, the plan I was plotting became more vivid and clearer. Before Cassiopeia came – the plan in my head was plotted neatly.

I love it when women scream my name out of pain and pleasure.

After I came on her, I stood up. She was well spent. Bago siya tuluyang makatulog ay pinaalis ko siya sa silid ko.

I was looking at the vast darkness on my window – I was thinking about the life I have right now and the life that I should have lived kung hindi nakialam ang mga Consunji sa pamilya ko.

Napangisi na lang ako. Hindi na rin naman magtatagal at makukuha ko na kung anong gusto ko. Alam na alam ko na ang gagawin ko at sisimulan ko ang paghihiganti sa pagbalik ko. Hindi na ako makapaghintay.

Maghihiganti ako at sisimulan ko iyon kay Sheena Consunji.

------------

Two months later...

"Welcome back, Demitri."

I eyed my driver and my Filipina assistant. They are all useless to me. I wasn't even thrilled about seeing them after I got out of the airport. It was just an ordinary day. Hindi naman sila ang gusto kong makita. I have asked my people to get my plan in motion. Masyado nang matagal ang walong buwan na pagbabakasyon at pamamahinga ko sa Santorini. Kailangan ko namang gumawa ng ingay ngayon.

Ngayong araw ko sisimulan ang plano. My plan – unlike the first – wasn't premature at all. It is just right. I was sure that after today, the Consunjis will be crawling back to me at sila pa mismo ang magbabalik sa akin kay Leighton. I wouldn't even have to beg to them. Sila ang magmamakaawa sa akin.

I got to my car. Agad namang inabot sa akin ni Kathryna – my assistant – ang I-phone ko. I instantly made a call.

"Dominguez, how was the plan?" I asked him. I didn't even bother asking how he is. Why would I? I am Helios Demitri – and I don't give a damn about anything.

"We're following them, Sir."

"Good." I said. Bigla ay may naalala ako. "How was that boy – the one who got shot? Is he still alive?" I asked. Hindi naman ako concern. I just wanted to know.

"He's well, Sir. Kasama siya ngayon sa sinusundan namin."

"Good. Siguraduhin ninyong malinis ang trabaho ninyo." Tinapos ko ang tawag at tumahimik na lang. I'm sure that by tonight – all my plans will fall in their proper places. The Consunjis world will be doomed. Leighton will be with me – end of story. I will be able to live the life I have been wanted since I was very young and naïve. Babawiin ko ang lahat ng kinuha sa akin ni Sancho Consunji. Sisiguruhin kong pagsisihan niyang lahat ng ginawa niya. Luluha siya ng dugo sa gagawin ko sa asawa niya.

It's like hitting two birds in one stone. Hindi lang si Sancho ang masisira kundi pati na rin si Yto Consunji. He will be as devastated as his father. I couldn't wait for that day to happen.

We reached my home. My house is located on the top of a hill overlooking the metro. People like to call my home the Glasshouse on the hill.

"Welcome Sir." Bati sa akin ng mga katulong sa bahay ko. Hindi ko sila pinansin. I went inside my room. Lie on my bed and tried sleeping. Kailangan ko ng lakas para sa pagdating ng bisita ko mamaya.

It was almost midnight when I woke up. I guess I was just on time because when I looked out my window – I saw a car entering my lot. I grinned. Nandito na ang bisita ko.

Sinalubong ko sila sa labas. I was actually excited about this. Kasabay ng paglabas nila ay may hawak rin silang isang babaeng nakatakip ng sako ang ulo. Pumapalag siya. Nakangisi lang ako. I was actually enjoying this. Kababalik ko pa at ang ganda ng pasalubong ko sa mga Consunji.

"Sir, heto na siya." Sabi sa akin nang tauhan ko. Dahan-dahan akong lumapit sa kanya. I took the sack away from her face. Handa na ako sa makikita ko. I was expecting Sheena Consunji but as I take the sack away from her – it revealed her face I gasped.

"What the fuck is this?!" I looked at all of them.