Author's Notes

This is a fanfiction of the hit TV show on TNT called Animal Kingdom. All their characters and such belong to them. My original characters and story arcs belong to me. The story came to me whilst watching the show. It flows well within itself, but I wondered, what if there was something or someone who could shake up things in the form of a girl? So, Bonnie, aka Rabbit was born.

I have big plans for this story and tend to keep it going. I just have a few things to let you know about before you make an attempt to step into the Cody World (I am not responsible for your safety in case you become obsessed). 

This story is the first in the Shattered Series. Shattered Hearts and Shattered Souls are coming soon. This book is NC-17 with mature and adult themes. There are also slight triggers, but they won't actually be written. They will be glossed over, but written enough where you understand what happened or what is going on.

I will be following the show, as well as inserting my own world into it. Even though you don't have to watch the television show to understand the story, I encourage you all to watch. It's a really great, gritty, in your face show.

Thanks to Cristy, my best friend of 13 years for pushing me to write again, even if I am a bit rusty. She has always been my biggest fan and I will love her forever.

Last, but not least, I want everyone to buckle down and enjoy!