Chapter Ten-It All Started with a Song

Well this is the end! I hope this story was good, and I hope you enjoy the end! (Listen to the song it makes it better) I want to thank you all for the support and lovely comments! Im so happy my story was enjoyable, and I can say the next story will be out soon, and I really hope you give it a shot! It'll be a ChoromatsuXReader :3 it would mean a lot to me if you would check it out when it's published, (I've already finished the first chapter hehe.)Thank you all, and please enjoy this final chapter!
-----
Empty. You felt empty. It's been 3 months and he hasn't woken up. You haven't spoken to anyone. Not your sister, not your Granny, you  pushed everyone away and you didn't talk. You knew you shouldn't have gotten close to anyone, it always goes downhill. How could you be this stupid? It was all your fault and you knew it. Well you were done.

You were broken.

Everyday all you did was sit alone in your room and stare at the wall. That's when you were home at least. You spent a long time everyday just sitting beside Kara, holding his hand and speaking to him, hoping he would wake up. But everyday you felt less and less hopeful. The doctors said he probably wouldn't make it.

You wouldn't accept that answer. The last 3 months you stayed by his side, watching him breath.

Today you were sitting beside the bed, and you were watching his face. He looked peaceful. His wounds had healed, but he still hasn't woken up.

"Today I saw some people playing ukulele in the park on the way here....you would have liked them, they sounded great..."

You looked down at the limp hand that you held in your own palms.

"You should come with me to the park again...play me some of your music...I really miss it." You sniffled.

"I...I love you, y'know that? You're...really important to me...️Heh...you broke me Kara. I didn't think I could get close to anyone again. Looks like you proved me wrong."

Looking down at your lap you breath in a shaky breath.

"I...you're right here but I miss you so much....I'm sorry I did this to you...you didn't deserve this... I just...I want you back." A few years rolled down your cheeks. "I want you back...I want you back so badly. Y-you're...you're so important to me."

You curled your fingers around his.

"I don't know if you can hear me...but I love you...a lot...I...I just want you back..." You sobbed softly, clinging onto his cold, limp hand. "If your listening...I'm so sorry...but I want to thank you. Thank you for saving me...thank you for staying with me. Thank you for being kind to me. For helping me." You started to choke up. "Thank you for caring about me...for singing for me..for hugging me. For kissing me. Thank you for being there. Thank you for protecting me. Thank you for comforting me. For loving me..."

You wailed softly, gripping onto his hand. "But you know, I don't think I can hold on much longer...I need you...with you I actually feel alive...without you I feel broke...I' m broken without you Kara-chan..."

Whining softly, you wipe your tears away and you hold his hand tightly.

"I just...I want you to hold my hand back..."

Leaning forward, you rest your forehead on his, gently running your fingers through his hair. Your heart aches for him desperately.

A few tears drip onto his cheek and you look down at his peaceful face. Leaning forward you press your lips to his, cupping his cheeks. You give him a soft kiss before pulling back and burying your face into the crook of his neck. It was warm there. The familiar warmth was still there, even though his sweet scent was dulling from being in this hospital for so long. You close your eyes and breath out a shaky breath.

"Please...just wake up soon.... I need you Kara...you're all I have."

Slowly, you drift into a dreamless sleep, your face pressed against Karamatsu's neck, listening to his strong, rhythmic heartbeat.

------------

Peeking your eyes open, you feel your hand still curled around Kara's. Letting out a sigh you look down at Kara. Sadly looking away, you stand and turn to go home.

But your hand wouldn't follow.

Looking back confused, you see Kara's mouth twitch, then you look down as you feel his hand tighten around yours. Quickly, you walk back over and cup his face, looking at him with shocked, wide eyes.

"K-Kara????"

"....mmrrrm." Karamatsu's eyes slowly open.

"...Y/n-chan....my honey."

You let out a wail, throwing your arms around him. He was alive, he was awake.

His voice was scratchy and ragged from not speaking for so long. His arms weakly curled around you and he buried his face in the crook of your neck. You cried, and held onto him tightly, refusing to let go.

"I love you Karamatsu, I love you!" You repeated it over and over again, and you felt him cry back into your shoulder.

"I love you too, Y/n..." You felt him smile against your neck, and you hugged him tightly, feeling the warm embrace that you craved for so long.

All your life you had felt like you were in the dark, like you could never come out and see the sun. But ever since you met Kara, you learned that you can see the light, you just have to find it. Sometimes you don't even have to look. Heck, all this started with your curiosity with a simple song. One thing you know for sure, was that Kara was the light of your life.

And you would never let him go.