0.4

Luke was crying again. It had been over a week since he last saw Michael, since Michael had thrown harsh words towards him. It was 3am, the boys had a long day ahead of them with an interview and a show but Luke couldn't bring himself to sleep.

This was all his fault, and he can't believe how long it took him to realize that.

Michael's eyes weren't the bright green they used to be, no, they were dull and lifeless, everything the poor boy felt at the moment.

Luke sniffled pathetically, running the back of his hand underneath his nose. He felt broken, his heart clenched whenever anyone talked about Michael.
And maybe, just maybe Luke was in love with Michael.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the day Michael would be released, he knew that. He couldn't stay any longer, he had to go. So that's why he's packing all his belongings while the doctors watched with sad eyes. Over the past month Michael has stayed there, he'd grown attached to the doctors and the doctors had grown attached to him.

It was still early, only being 10am, but Michael had to catch the next plane to Canada, where the boys would be playing the next show.

They all missed each other, more than anything. The other boys had been too busy to keep track of Michael. They lost touch.

After saying his goodbyes to the doctors, he signed himself out and left. Instantly being attacked with flashing lights and paps asking questions. He simply smiled at each and everyone of them, but didn't say anything. Too emotionally tired to find the words to say. He pushed his way passed all of them, getting into the car that had pulled for him.

He forgot how tiring all of the flashing lights were.