0.8

What's the point in living if there's no reason? If you haven't got someone to wake up next to, what's the point? If you haven't got someone to hold you, kiss you, what is the point?

Well, it's simple. There isn't one.

We were put on this earth to love one another, be there for each other. And if there isn't love, what do we have? Nothing. We have nothing.

Michael felt that without Luke he had nothing. He felt that there wasn't a reason to wake up, there wasn't a reason to smile or even breathe. Luke was his everything, and without Luke he had nothing.

Luke was Michael's rock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The band was okay again, Michael was seeing a shrink, and taking meds everyday. The boys supported Michael, and Luke well, Luke was the person Michael took everyday to see the shrink.

The two boys had a friendship so strong and deep that not even the gods could separate the two.

They made it official, their relationship was official to the public, the fans supported them, but other people didn't. They accepted that though, because not everyone will accept you as a person. They had each other and that's all that mattered.

It was exactly 3 months after the boys came out.

Michael and Luke were happy that they were able to kiss each other on stage, and hold hands.

Some people shouted rude insults at them, but they simply just smiled back and shook their heads because words don't hurt them anymore.

At least, not Luke. The words still hurt Michael a lot. But Luke just held him while he sobbed, mumbling sweet nothings into the boys ear.

But even after everything, Luke couldn't see the pain Michael still felt.