Last chapter

~30 years later~

Luke stood in front of his boyfriends grave, tears falling from his eyes as he replayed every memory he had with the lad.

The band was still a band after Michael passed, only they didn't travel the world. They only put out new songs.

The three boys continued their lives without Michael, but made time to stop and remember the boy with green eyes.

Luke never dated anyone after he passed, too scared to hurt Michael, even if he wasn't there.

After Michael passed, a part of Luke died. There wasn't any point, but Luke knew that he had to stay strong, not only for himself but for Michael too.

Because Luke knew that Michael would only want him to stay strong.

Luke did love Michael, more than he ever has loved anyone, but he was scared to admit it in front of everyone. And maybe he should've, because Michael wouldn't be buried 6 feet under. He would still be there, with him.

Luke knew he shouldn't blame himself, that no matter how much he loved Michael, Michael would've still done what he did.

And Luke could only hope that everything Michael said wasn't a lie. Because he was just tired of the lies and goodbyes.

A/n: yes hello that is the end of Lacuna thank you to everyone that stuck around, even after all my shitty updates. I will try and complete my other stories!
I love everyone.