0.9

Hate. There was so much hate. Michael couldn't stand the hate.

People kept saying how Michael wasn't good enough for Luke, how Luke wasn't gay, that Luke was just using Michael.

They were in a interview, Michael staying quiet and playing with his bracelets. He was lost in his own thoughts, eye brows knitted together as he thought of the letter he wrote.

It wasn't a goodbye, more like a hello. But, Michael knew what he had to do.

"Michael," his head shot up at the mention of his name. "How are you? I've heard about the hate, and I, and I'm sure the fans as well have been wondering how you've been taking that."

Michael forced a smile, shaking his head a bit. "I'm good, people aren't always going to accept me and I understand that."

Luke smiled fondly at his boyfriend, wrapping an arm around his waist.

"That's good to hear, how long have you and Luke been together?" The interviewer asked.

"It's been a little over four months, we're still going strong, though." Michael smiled, leaning into Luke's touch.

"And you Luke, do you love Michael?"

Everyone's eyes landed on Luke, waiting for his answer. "Well," he started slowly. "I like him, a lot but I don't think I love him, no."

Michael's heart broke because Luke said he loved him but now he doesn't? His eyes fell to the ground.

"Oh, I see." The interviewer took notice in Michael's sudden mood change and decided to end the interview. "And that everyone is 5 Seconds Of Summer!" The crowd clapped, giving off soft cheers.

Michael stood, shaking his head as he smiled at the interviewer, walking back stage he let tears fall. 

"Michael?" Luke asked softly, gently touching his shoulder.

"You lied!" He screamed. "You said you loved me and you lied! Fuck you!" He ran, he didn't know where he was going but he needed to get out of there. His body was trembling, his legs taking him to a bridge.

He stood there, not worrying about anyone seeing him as it was late. Slowly, he climbed over the railing.

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blood. There was so much blood.

Luke was screaming, tears falling out of his eyes as he stood in the hospital.

"Where's my boyfriend?! Let me see my boyfriend!" He was sobbing, Ashton and Calum trying to pull him back. But it was no use. "Tell me he's going to be okay, Ashton! Tell me he's going to be okay." His voice broke as he turned to Ashton, and all Ashton could do was simply shake his head as tears fell from his hazel eyes.

"I can't, I'm sorry Luke but Michael's gone."