three: growing balls again

He told me he likes me. I was happy- giddy as shit. Turns out our science classes are right next to each other. He'd walk me to at least one of my classes or wait outside my biology classes when it was over. He was sweet, funny and really shy but that didn't matter. When it was time to go home he walked me to my bus (which was the one always behind mine in the back lot) and just before he left I stopped walking and looked at him which made him look at me.

"Hey do you want to go out with me? I asked him, he was blushing or just red from gym.

"What? Yeah, yes." He smiled widely and I had a goofy grin myself, we hugged and I got on my bus, spotted my best friend Alice and sat with her.

"I asked him out" I grinned and she looked at me.

"How did you do it?" She asked, so I told her. She grinned and said "you guys suck" and let out a charming laugh. Once I got home I greeted my mom and my brother then went to my room to talk to him on the app. It was absolutely fantastic, we went on a date- to the cinema because I despise being in a restaurant surrounded by tons of people. At the theater it wasn't crowded at least not when we went, the movie we saw was 'Strange Magic' I liked it and so did he. Minus all the singing-which there was a lot of- but it was funny and cute. We joked about the movie and laughed until it was time to leave. It was the first date I've ever been on and I loved every minute of it.
We wrote love letters to each other, made inside jokes, nicknamed and picked on each other. It was honestly really good- we had a good thing.. Until that one day. Almost three months of us being boyfriend and girlfriend, oh how I loathe school with a passion.