Chapter 50: The Pill

Allison's P.O.V.

I followed Brian to the door and it was his bedroom. It was twice the size of the living room. I when I realized I was alone with Brian in his room I started to feel nervous. He hadn't said anything to me since we walked into his room.

"Showing off your room?" I was hoping he didn't want anything right now.

"Yea" he said laughing. I've never actually heard Brian laugh, well a real laugh and not his creepy one.

I looked at his bed and it looked like a cloud. Literally. The blanket on top was puffy and his pillows were as well. I really just wanted to jump on it to see if it was really as comfy as it looked.

"Can I jump on your bed?" he laughed before he nodded. I'm guessing he's been asked that before.

I kicked off my shoes and jumped on the bed. It was softer than what it looked!

"I love you're bed!"

"Good" his gave me his familiar evil smirk as he walked towards the bed. I tensed up and he noticed.

"So are you going to eat the  pizza I fucking bought?" He asked me as he sat down on the edge of the bed and took off his shoes.

"Yea" I got up and walked to the living room. I opened the pizza box and grabbed a slice. I then made my way to the couch and turned on the tv.

Brian was standing at the door but I didn't notice until he spoke.

"Damn, you sure do know how to make yourself feel at home quickly" He grabbed the pizza box and walked towards me. He sat on the other end of the large couch grabbed a slice of pizza and put the box on table in front of us.

We watch tv in silence as we finished eating the pizza. He ate most of it.

"Do you have anything to drink?" I had already finished my coffee before we even got to his house.

"No" I rolled my eyes.

"Not even water?" he looked at me then looked back at the tv.

"Go check downstairs" He was so rude, but I wasn't expecting him to be sweet since he fucking raped me, more than once.

I got up and went down stairs. I had no clue where the kitchen was. I basically walked all the way around the damn mansion before I found the kitchen.

Damn. Everything in this house is huge!

I opened the fridge but it had mostly liquor. I kept looking until I found a soda can.

I went back up to Brian's room. I'll have to admit I got lost.

"Took you long enough" Brian greeted me. How sweet.

"Well I didn't know where the kitchen was and you didn't bother telling me" I said as I walked back to the couch.

"Whatever...where's my drink?"

"Go check downstairs" I mocked him.

"Don't worry I'll get a drink soon" He said as he moved closer to me and put his head in between my legs.

"Get off!" I yell at him and he just laughed.

I was starting to get tired. I looked at the time and it was 1:45AM.

Brian was laying down on the couch with his hands behind his head and his legs on my lap. I tried moving them but he stiffened them to make it too hard for me to move them.

"So where am I sleeping? I'm tired." He turned his head to me.

"I don't fucking know" I hated his attitude. I rolled my eyes. I don't even know where I want to sleep.