Chapter 10

*Emily's POV*

I woke up in the middle of the night. I noticed i still had on my school cloths. I got up to change out of them because it was getting uncomfortable. I looked at my phone 1:10 a.m. 

I couln't fall asleep so i got up,  i turned up my music and wondered around the house. I got that feeling of throwing a party at 1 a.m. I stated to dance around like a maniac. I felt happy for once. I went downstairs got myself a coke and drank it all. 

I was so happy i forgot the cuts on my arm. I jumped sideways on my bed landing on my cut arm. I let out a yelp and held my arm. Stupid things have to ruin my own little party. Stupid cuts. Stupid people. Stupid me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes to the sound of my alarm. I laid there until i heard my mom come in. "Emily get up. You can't be late." Yeah well guess what i don't care. I got up anyway. I don't need arguments before going to torture.

I walked slowly down the side walk. Waiting for something to happen so i wouldn't have to go to school. But guess what. Nothing. 

I walked down the hall hearing laughs and yells. I felt a paper ball hit my back. I ignored it and kept walking looking down the whole time. I reached my homeroom finally. I saw Camila sitting where she sat yesterday. If only i could tell her everything and cry in her arms. I could really use a friend. 

She looked over at me "Hey" she said smiling. I did the best fake smile i could "Hi" I don't know there was something about her that made me want to get closer, but I'm afraid because everyone lets me down. "Did you do last night's math?" she asked. I looked through my bag. "Umm..I think i left it on my desk at home" great another 0 for that missing assignment. 

The bell rang and we walked down to Science my favorite class..not.  I saw Alyssa, Carrie, and Megan sitting in the back. As soon as they saw me they started to whisper and giggle. I rolled my eyes and sat down beside Camila.  She leaned in close to my ear "I really hate those girls" I nodded "Trust me i do too. A lot."

Thanks to heaven they didn't bother me in there. I walked out and headed to English. I kinda like that class. The teacher is weird and makes the class cool. The only thing is my ex Jake and Alyssa is in there. I sat down in my assigned seat. Camila sat 2 rows away from me. Jake came over "Hey, i heard you have some one now. He's not going to last with someone like you bitch." I really wanted to slap him, insted i looked at him in the eye. "Why don't just leave me the fuck alone. And he is not my boyfriend and if he was he'd be better then you ever were." He stood there looking at me. "You're worth nothing ugly fat pice of shit."

I sat there letting the word hit me. I wanted to disappear everyone was looking at me now. Camila just sat there biting her lip with a sorry look in her face. I Put my head down. Its just a nightmare. It will end soon. I'll be alright. I'll smile real smiles soon. Right?...