hell

I woke up to screams and shoutings. Jeez! they at it again. My parents can't just quit being at each other's throats.This was thee life I thought mad with tears in my eyes.

Jerome, my father has his routine, wake up, go to the local pub and return wasted ready to play house and my mother oh she is wild!

Jenny Santino Gilbert AKA home wrecker or as I call her "MOM" was a beautiful black haired with curls, big green eyes and a to -die -for body. I inherited moms curls but mostly I had dads features starting from the honey colored eyes, straight nose, and high cheekbones.

 Mom knew she was attractive and used it to her every advantage.
She and my dad had been fighting ever since I started teething (kidding!more like 3 years back ) Mom claims that dad has lost interest in her and would rather be rolling in bed with the pub whores whereas dad says that mom has gotten a taste of the good life and is now unsatisfiable.

Making my way downstairs, crossing over broken glass I went into the kitchen where I could hear both my parents cursing.

I stopped at the sight of my father kicking my mother on the ground.Involuntary I jumped on-top of dad pleading with him to stop.He shook me off and I landed butt first on the floor.
This gave my mom a Chance to get up and quickly grab the knife out of the knife holder, marching towards my dad who dared her with his bloodshot eyes to stab him.

He started laughing out loud "what are you going to do with that huh? Stab me? please go ahead, you have done me more wrong then Satan himself. Do it whore! NO IM SORRY WHORES AT LEAST  GET PAID, You dear are nothing but a pure SLUT!. And do it good cause if not, today you will meet your maker you bag of dicks". He said as he marched with rage towards Mom. Mom held the knife out and Dad ran into it, puncturing his heart.
He started squealing on the floor and I started shouting"Mom call the ambulance Dad please, dad don't die, please! "
Dragging my sore body to his side and there was blood everywhere.
Dad was gasping for air and then he stopped and closed his eyes. ...That's the last I have seen of him....R.I.P Daddy Dear