Dave 2

for two days Dave and I got to know each other .he  is a fun person always cracking jokes .i was forever laughing at him and smiling when thinking of him.we went out for dinner and lunch twice. we also went out for a movie .it has been a while since i felt the presence of someone besides my shadow.it was usually Mike who would make my day but since he is far I was stuck with pure boredom then, came, Dave . 

I was very self-conscious around Dave.hopefully he won't mention me to Damien because he will definitely poison my image with the way he thinks of me. I didn't want to ask this favor of Dave he doesn't know me well enough for me to put him in a compromising situation and I didn't  want to make him suspicious and start asking questions. Anyways I doubt  Damien would care less if he knew where I stayed.All this time I have kept Damien face, body, silky hair,  those piercing green eyes and luscious lips compartmentalized .i tried hard not to think of him .damn  I wish we never even met! .I  hate him!I hate you, Damien!  so much I can't even express it. every time  I close my eyes I relive that day. I was just part of some stupid childish game .he had no consideration for my feelings whats so ever.He thinks i am a local prostitute.He doesn't  even believe he was the only men I been with.If I could turn back time I would have never given into the temptation of feeling him, I was weak then but now I learned and there is no way  I am letting anyone in so easy.

On the 3rd day, Dave came to inform me that he has to go back, his brother's girlfriend had died in a car accident.I felt sorry that he had to go I was really enjoying his company but his family needs him more.he said he will keep in touch and would return soon. 

I went back to my normal routine of school -work, work -school.All I want is to keep up with my good grades and graduate in three years time ..I recently bought a  personal computer (PC). It made, my work easier.I also used it to keep stock in the diner.Mrs. Lulu was old fashioned she still believes in writing down of stock in books.  Evelyn is my co worker who has worked there for 8 years now and is currently also my supervisor .she is married with 3 kids .she always gave me advice when needed or at times not needed. She is always pushing me to accept the dinner invitations " it's not as if you guys will get married over dinner she always says".