That Part 13

''First things first Sofia will be assigned to you, she will show you how things are done here. most importantly I need you to be very flexible meaning if I call whenever you come.

"Your working days are Monday to early Saturday and I expect you to be on time every day.I do not tolerate incompetence and you will run every errand that I ask No questions asked".

"You will go with me on some of my business trips, dinners or some sort of conference and you will be required to act professional -meaning no drinking till drunk and embarrassing me. You do that don't think of showing up to work".
Working here is serious business miss ....indicating that I must say my name
Hmm, Rai...sorry Gilbert  I said trying not to make a fool of myself ."OK, Gilbert I will give you a company policy book so you can read for yourself ..and yes your pay is very generous that  I can assure you.

He stopped, opened and entered his office and I followed like his behind.
He went behind the large desk and sat staring at me not saying a word .maybe he wants me to say something . should I complement his fit for a kings office? Which is beautifully decorated.He blends in no doubt.
"cool place! ouu gosh I mean uuum er... beautiful office"!
After the blunder that I made he still continued to be quiet and look at me as if I'm some sort of freak or something and if he only knew that his stare is the reason I can't think clearly ..now please say something or tell me to leave- just stop starting me like that it's making me self-conscious! I screamed from within and just like he heard me he spoke "you're excused. Sofia will tend to you shortly at your station".
I knotted and left.