Part 12

Today was my first day at my new job and I am pretty excited .
As soon as the alarm rang I jumped out of bed into the shower . After I went int my wardrobe and picked out a simple long sleeved white shirt and an official over the knee high -cut black skirt that I paired with my almost worn out flats .I arrived 30 minute earlier then my starting time Remember first impression counts!

The first floor was light but still I could hear voices .I got into the elevator and pressed 3rd floor -my floor. I got out and made my way to Mr smiths office ,whose office door wasn't completely closed and seems he was talking to someone .I made my way quietly to my station table in-front of his office and started arranging everything. After 10 minutes or so the door opened widely and Mr smiths head peeked out .He smiled and called me into his office .

There he stood tall and dark as sin. what the hell  does he want? Oh NO has he reported me for yesterday ? all crazy thoughts were running through me now. ''MS Gilbert a good morning to you! There has been a change of plans .I am afraid that I wont be needing your services anymore " he said with an emotionless face . What? but I....I need this job Sir and if it has anything to do with what this gentlemen said ,I can tell you that he is being spiteful that is all '' . Ms Gilbert calm down ,you are not getting fired ,you are just changing stations .This gentlemen here is Mr Alerchino the CEO and he will be your new boss " he said .
I just froze ,let me get this -The person that I had repeatedly insulted gosh! I even slapped him ! Is the CEO and owner of this empire . My days are numbered To God be the glory if I make it a week as his secretary .

I faked smiled ''It will be a honor Sir '' I said forcing the words out. Mr Alerchino looked at me with a -I am going to make you pay look and I quickly glanced away .
''Since we are done here I will like Miss Gilbert to start right away '' he said while shaking Mr smiths hand .He told me to follow and I to fasten up my pace .