Betrayal: Trust no men!

YaljecErriot you will probably be the first to read this: -)

This is for your dedication to get to the end of Falling for the Devil:  how about a fist pump!

**********************************MWIISHI MOE *************************************

I woke up at seven to find Damien gone.He probably went to go sort out this whole love triangle.Damien loves me! I want the whole world to know.aaah! he even left me a note on the coffee table how thoughtful.I dragged my tired body from the sofa to the table .with much excitement I picked up the note and it said 

Rain 

I woke up with a different perspective, a clear view ..I thought about how to put this gently but unfortunately, I cant without lying to you .i see thinks clear not like yesterday .I'm a rich guy who needs a woman of his stature.I thought I could ignore that you are uncultured and poor as a piper but I cant, I really tried, trust me I cant! I need women who can build me and my empire, you look more like someone who will spend all my money and add nothing.  please forget all I told you yesterday: I was once again playing with your feeling and since you gave me what I wanted,  there is no need to stick around, don't you agree? you wanted me to stay away right? oh, I will stay away.Naomi and I are going to get married and raise our children (we plan on having 4) that's including the one that she is currently carrying ...Okay, it was nice meeting you and if you have any self-respect you will pack and NEVER come back, matter of fact you must lose contact with my fiance and don't  even show up at the wedding but then again you can come to witness the great love between Naomi and I.

I'm sorry but that's just how I feel: I love Naomi and I hope you can be happy for us.I wish you the best 

Ps: safe journey I knew you were leaving tomorrow that's the reason I came over .thank you for showing me a great time!

I had to re-read the later four times until the point I knew every word by heart .the tears start coming.I tried to stop them but they just came .out of all the shit I heard in my life this was the WORSE! I looked at the latter hoping the words will change to something like I love you Rain, just like what he said yesterday but then they didn't.I collapsed to the ground.My legs have lost their will ."Damien, I will never NEVER forgive you for this you Son of a bitch! Damien ! ......Damien ! I better not see you again cause there will be hell to pay''. You truly are your mother's son!

I picked myself up, tore up the letter and vowed to NEVER let anybody treat me like SHIT! This is my the last time being victimised!  my phone rang.The caller ID said, Dave. ''Hey Dave, hows it going ?" speaking in my confident voice. 

''I'm great, you been a stranger you know.why didn't you tell me that you were in town ?'' he asked 

''I'm so sorry. I have been so busy.It slipped my mind.I'm leaving tomorrow .are you free anytime today so we can maybe.....go out for drinks''  

''yeah I will pick up at 6 is la peris okay  ''

''you kidding .that place is pricey.How about Cheerios or something.No need I will take a cab ''.

''how about next time we go to cheerios your treat but tonight  let me spoil you at la peris''

''okay .hang up now .I want to get ready .seeya in a few ''.

******************************************************************************************

I wore a blue summer dress with navy flats.The hair I let loose.I glanced at my reflection in the mirror the girl seemed sad so I faked smiled.I hope I can forget all of this and enjoy my last day in this city that brought me nothing but pain .

''I arrived to find Dave outside waiting for me.He gave me kiss on my right cheek .you look ravishing! ''

''Dave please this old thing!You trying to be funny. You look handsome, but then You always do.''

He smiled.Can we enter, our table is waiting for us?

We sat at the corner table.I started to smile remembering that I met him at the cheap grill sitting at the corner table. ''Why are you smiling?'' Dave asked 

''well I just remembered that  I met you at a corner table at the cheap grill.Its funny now I'm sitting here with you '' 

''Yeah .I'm sorry for smacking your behind back then .I'm  naughty when drunk ''.

''we cool '' I told him 

What should we order? he asked as he looked down the menu.

''I will have anything you will.Suprise me ''

Dave ordered two plates of shrimp soup, chocolate  dessert and a bottle of champaign ''

''Okay, what is the campaign for ?"

''For you of course.It's my apology gift to you and also a thank you for treating me as a friend back in Witherspoon ''.

''You are welcome.Let's drink  then ''

two hours later I heard someone tell me to stop drinking.I couldn't make out where I was.My vision was blurry.

''I drank a lot too but rain you went overboard .waitress can you please call us a cab.I cant drive in this state ''.  All I remember is Dave holding me close to him so I won't collapse. After that, my mind went blank.