That Part: soffie 14

Sofia was a chubby brunette with Brown eyes and soft features.
she smiled as she approached me, I couldn't help but return the smile.
She shook my hand "Sofia duke glad to make your acquaintance and you must be Ms. Gilbert "
I smiled to her being so formal "yes I'm but you can call me Rain"
"Well, Rain I hope you are enjoying it so far cause you have a lot of reading and catching up to do as next week you will be traveling with the boss man to Paris for a conference and you need to know at least all or most of the basics then".

Paris oh sweet!I celebrated inside hiding my over excitement

Like knowing what I'm thinking she added "yes Paris is every girl's dream but trust me, love, you'll hardly even get time to look at the very Sun outside. The workload will be up to the roof.Been there done that but on the upside, you get to see all those sexy French guys that you will probably not talk to but hey, you can always drool over them "

I laughed so loud YES she is right and The -Bossman is right too, working here really seem like the real deal so how will I juggle work and school?.

Sofia or " Sophie" as she made me call her, handed me a thick sky blue file about company policy than a notebook and a pen to write down all the'' got to know about my job''.After what seemed like forever she started talking about Mr. Alerchino ..now she has my utmost attention

She told me how to behave around him, how he likes his coffee and a bunch of things about him, it even came to a point where my brain couldn't take any more. 
After I went with Sophie to her station on the first floor, she went behind the counter desk drawers and pulled out a thick file written Simon Joel and handed it to me.

"In the bookkeeping room, there are dozens more like this.Mr. Joel is a partner that Mr. Alerchino is going to meet up tomorrow at 2 and you are going with him.You need to read through so you can at least know what he is like and what not. I know it's short notice but you can do it. All you need is to make a few points about his personality and read about their last meeting. you are also required to take notes of the important things said during the  meeting in your notebook that you will have to type and file in this file "
"Wow, I'm  ass deep in this! Soo much reading.I better get a move on then" I said as I  started to leave.
"If you need any  help here  is my station number " she handed me a card with her name and number
I thanked her and took the elevator up.