Part

It has been a week since Naomi left. She called me Tuesday to invite me to dinner and dish me some gossip but then I just couldn't  make it.

My shifts seemed longer than usual and my tolerance level for those drunks is wearing thin.

 I was half way through my shift thank God the 4 hours remaining didn't seem that long.

Renee my coworker had an urgent call to take apparently something about her daughter. Renee was four years my senior with a not so nice bitchy attitude at times and she liked to wear showy outfits, advertising her flat ass and big tits.

She and my other co -workers always have a beef of some sort  . Where there are females there are always dramas, Renee begged me to take over her table for 5 minutes tops while she returns and since my tables were light I very well preferred doing that then standing there looking around the bar.

Renee's tables were at the far end of the bar where it was mostly private and not visible from my tables. From the voices,  I  can hear there were about three of four people max.

I made my way down with the menu..As soon as one of the guys saw me coming he blew a whistle just like those obnoxious old bastards.

He must be new I never saw him before.''will you gentlemen like anything to drink I handed the menu to the one who whistled without looking up ."whoop whoop! aren't  you a fine specimen of living!" he said winking before smacking my butt  ..  '' and an ass-full too"! He said laughing.
 '' aaah please STOP! "with a frown on my face, knowing he is not that older than myself.  
'' I would appreciate it if  you keep your hands to yourself "

I heard laughs from the rest and just when he was about to repeat hitting my butt.  
''do that again and we go home right now'' the guy stopped immediately "don't be such a spoil sports bro in such bars girls don't mind but this one likes playing  hard to get thou where is Renee?she is FINE
"If you don't mind me telling you: this is no brothel just a normal bar, it is because of pervs like yourself that people think otherwise "
"Oh, really I got 300  cash how about you and I  go talk this through in the bathroom huh ?"
"Dave I won't tell you twice cut it " said a masculine voice.
Deep down I thanked him cause I was about to insult this dear customer.
looking up to see who came to my rescue Ooh hell to the No!! The rude guy from campus! our eyes met and I could see the devilish smirk on his face -telling me that yet again he came to my rescue.

He was looking handsome as ever not that I dig him or anything convincing myself.  He wore a white v shaped shirt that showed off a bit of black chest hair and his shoulder length hair was tied up in a low bun.It was so hard to pull my eyes away but then I snapped out of it, forcing myself to look professional. 

(and there is Damien he has the bad boy look and  OMG isn't  he is handsome)