Intoduction

I'm Unika. I'm 19 years old. I'm brown skin I have dark brown eyes and hair that goes down to my back. I have a nice body and an ass that everyone wants to touch and nice boobs. I also have a boyfriend, his name is Javan (Jae-van). He's 21, but I'm going on 20 in a couple of months. Anyways he's light skin, with dimples, he has curly hair and his eyes change colour so I don't know what colour they are. He stands at 6'4. We been together for about 4 years. So umm here's the problem.......................... He has money I mean a lot of money he has us living in a big ass house he spoils me I mean I don't even have a job. I don't know where he gets the money from........ Every time ask him he either avoids the question, tells me not to worry about it. Or he just straight up lies to me. I know when he's lying because 1 he can never look me in the eyes 2 he takes a pause to think about what he's going to say and 3 if I start asking him questions about it he never answers or they make no sense at all. I don't get why he can't just tell me how he gets all his money. Sometimes he leaves and doesn't come back till like 5 or 4 in the morning like wtf is he doing, when I ask him about it he's like I was at work. Now either he's a fucking drug dealer or................... His ass is fucking cheating on me, I think he's doing both. I honestly think he's cheating on me because what job ends at 4 in the morning, then he try and tell me it's over time like nigh really. I noticed that there's this number that always calls his phone but when I'm around him he never answers, then I'm like who's that he keeps telling me it's nobody important. He's acting strange lately I mean he been going out somewhere on the weekends, where................ I don't fucking know he won't tell me. Weekends are the days we spend time with each other and she's just gonna go and do some other shit that that's more important I'm done with his shit.

I'm Javan I'm light skin, curly hair, dimples and I have green eyes........... I think, they change colours and I'm 6'4. I'm a low key baller but I don't really take it seriously i just do it for fun I'm not in college or anything when I finished high school that was just it. I don't know if I'm gonna go back to school because I'm not planning to and there are reasons why. I have a 3 year old daughter her name is Aria she's my world I love her so much that my daughter right there I'd do anything for her. I have a girlfriend of 4 years I know what y'all are saying yes I did cheat and no she doesn't know about her and she doesn't know I cheated. I didn't really stop cheating when we had Aria till this day I'm still with her mom camia. We have sex and stuff, basically we're a secret couple. I love Unika I mean we've been together for a long time she's my main girl I'll admit I do her Wrong but, I'm the kingpin what you expect. Ya I the king pin Unika doesn't know if I told her she would trip so I never told her. She's always asking me where and how I get the money and I try to avoid the question. I don't really plan on telling Unika about any of this because I know if she finds out about me and camia she's gonna be hurt and if she finds out about Aria she's gonna leave my ass and that can't happen. Camia knows about Unika but she doesn't like her at all but she just gonna have to understand that I love her and we been together for a long ass time. Camia is just someone I fuck from time to time. I don't love her but I have love for her because she's the mother of my daughter.