Prologue

"Hello? Excuse me?" Joshua asked warily the person who he has found lying down on the cold pavement of the park. Perhaps unconscious but he was not very sure.

Joshua thought that it was weird for someone to spend the night out in the middle of autumn since the weather had finally started getting cold. Anyone could get sick if they weren't any careful but what bothered him the most was the nakedness of that person lying down there. At first he started feeling nervous seeing that that person wasn't moving at all and thought at first that it was dead. Since his curiosity got ahead of him, he decided to stay, poke his nose where it doesn't belong and maybe at least maybe, found something interesting right on that spot-- that being that person lying there.

He cleared his throat and gathered his courage as once again, he tried getting the attention of that person but of course he miserably failed. It seems that they was really unconscious and that's when Joshua started to feel bothered about it. Considering the time and place, it was no wonder that what was happening that time was indeed suspicious. 

It was nearing 5 o'clock in the morning, based on the led watch he was wearing on his hand when he looked at it. It was his habit to have a daily run on the same spot and though there were some people from the same subdivision who also by that time was on their jog, it seems like he was the only one to see this strange person in one corner of the inside park, wearing nothing and was in the fetal position. He could not see their face since it was being blocked by their hair but he didn't dare touch them, what if there were risks to follow once he lay his hand on that person?

Thinking deeply, his mind started forming words and thoughts that he either can't believe.

What if this person is dead and there is someone watching me so they can put the blame on me?

What if it was a murder scene and someone saw me with the body?

What if I was accused as the killer?

Cold shiver ran down on his spine as he gulped, swallowing the lump that managed to form on his throat as he bit his lips nervously. He was afraid that that person there was really dead and that he could be the main suspect since he was at the scene. He hasn't touched the body though so it would be impossible to accuse him but still, there were possibilities that misinterpretations would come since he was at that place...

And it could be the end of his career.

Joshua Hong is a well known face in the modeling industry. He was one of the most highly paid models who endorse those popular brands and his fame was well known all over the world. Wherever you go, you can find his name, find his face on different brands and that's the reason why there were popular agencies who wanted him. He was not only good in modelling, he could sing as well as play some instruments and he could be one future actor if only he could improve his acting. Acting agencies were also lining up on him, begging him to join their company and gain success together knowing that they could at least benefit from his fame. But knowing all those stuffs, Joshua kindly declined their offers and still stick with the agency where he grew up, the Tokio company.

Tokio company was one of those average companies out there. It was being managed by Joshua's best-friend as to why he was still sticking up in the company. Also, since he has been working in the same company for years, he was already familiar with the people working in it. He was far comfortable working with those people who treats him like he was part of the family and that was the thing he was very grateful for, another reason he don't want to give up Tokio.

He left Korea when he was just 18 years old to pursue what he wanted in New York. Knowing what his dream was about, Seungcheol's father, that time was the CEO of Tokio helped him to achieve what he wanted and though they were at the risk of bankruptcy, he still insisted on helping Joshua which of course made such great effect for they immediately recovered from such painful experience back then. Joshua was still glad since that person helped him and with that in mind, he thought that he will be forever grateful of him.
When Seungcheol's father died, it was his turn to rule over the company. His father's hard work didn't go to waste since Seungcheol was a very doted person and he always do what he think is best for the company. When he took his father's place, the company's reputation increased more than it was before and so many investors approached them knowing how good Tokio has become.