Chapter XX

[Joshua]

A had to stay in the hospital for a while because his condition would change every now and then. Sometimes he was fine but there were times that he would just faint out of nowhere and he would have trouble with his breathing. The doctor performed an examination yet again but nothing was found so I talked with Seungcheol whether we let him stay at the hospital or just get him home and finally agreed that it was best for him to go home.

"Hello. Are you still with me?" Pinky asked one day as we had our Sundate according to her. Actually we both came from photoshoot that Sunday and she invited me to have lunch together in the nearby restaurant.

I don't know how we got close but seeing that there was no harm in it, I didn't make a big deal and just enjoyed my free time. After all, I just came back from the dead and though it was still confusing for me, Seungcheol was right that I should stop stressing myself out. I took a quick sip of the iced tea I ordered and continued fiddling with my phone, competely ignoring her. I was looking for some kind of apartment for A because Seungcheol asked me. I know that he was a busy person and I too was concerned with our new friend so I agreed and up until now, finding one was still quiet difficult.

"J-O-S-H-U-A. Joshua!!" Pinky snapped so I looked at her.

I cocked a brow when she smiled and said nothing so I continued fiddling with my phone and I heard her sigh.

"I don't know what's the point of going together when we can't even talk." She said sternly and that's when I set my phone aside to stare at her.
"What?" I asked.

She blushed when I looked at her and she ran her hand on her curled hair.

"What do you want to talk about? I'm paying attention." I said, once again drinking my iced tea and waited for her patiently.
"I've heard there's a new mov--" she didn't manage to finish her sentence when my phone started ringing. It was from the number that A uses at the hospital but even before I answered it, I looked at Pinky and she sigh disappointedly. "Take it."
"Thanks."

I stood up from my seat and went outside to answer his call.

"Hello. I'm finally done.. Uhm Mr. Choi said that I should call you once I'm done." A sounded shy and that caused a smile to form on my lips.
"Sure I'll be there in a minute." I answered and heard him sigh.
"I'll be waiting for you." He said.

He ended the call and I returned inside the restaurant with Pinky beaming a smile at me. But instead on sitting with her once again, I took my coat and handed her the money to pay for what we ate.

"I just have something to do. It's urgent and I'm sorry if I'm going ahead of you." I said and that caused her to form a grim expression.

I walked in a rush and heard her call out my name telling me that she was going with me but I ignored her as I rushed towards my car and drove off towards the busy roads.

I was excited for a moment because I would see him once again. I finally accepted that I feel something for him and though there were so many questions to be asked, I set it aside and decided to forget it. Maybe I can't remember him but somewhere in my mind, something was screaming that I should protect him and that's what I did.

I arrived at the hospital and surely, A was waiting for me. He doesn't have much with him, just a few clothes that I've bought for him and a small duffel bag with his toiletries, probably.

The moment he saw me, he smiled and so do I. But even before snatching him away from that place which he called home for a long time, I talked to the doctor that tended on him and he told me that oxygen was necessary whenever he would find his breathing getting hard as well as few medications for some wound that still in the process of healing.