Dream

Omgomgomgomgomg

I just had the most amaaaaazing dream

What happened:

I went to Hot Topic because there was a big sale. I was wearing a Foxy shirt and had brought my Foxy plushie, for whatever reason. My mom was with me, too. I looked around, and saw two people that made my heart stop. Nate and AJ. I watched them from behind a shelf, wondering how they could be here. (I hadn't figured out it was a dream yet.) I saw my mom standing near them, and ran toward her and pulled her out of the store. "What was that about?" She asked.
I was nonstop blushing. "U-uh there's *mumbles* Nate and AJ."
My mom grinned. "All I heard was AJ, and that means AJ Pinkerton, I'm guessing, so go ahead!"
I hugged and thanked my mom, then ran back into the store. I accidentally ran into AJ. I backed away and blushed. "S-sorry s..." I looked up. "AJ!?"
AJ smiled. "Hey-J, I'm AJ!"
I pulled on my bunny ears (I was wearing them too). "H-hey AJ I-Im your number one fan." I murmured, starting to look down...
"AJ, who's this?" Nate asked. I looked up at Nate. "I-Im Endey.. And you're Nate! What on earth are you two doing here?"
Nate shrugged. "I live here, and AJ's visiting."
I shook my head, not believing. "C-can I have a picture with you guys?"
AJ and Nate nodded. "Sure!!"
I grinned shyly and took out my phone. They did silly poses as I took a few pictures.
And my stupid self said, "AJ um I have a crush on you!"
AJ chuckled.
"I knew it!" Nate shouted.

Then I woke up -__-