My Mom's Fanfiction

Okay so idfc what you think of One Direction but that is a FANFIC by MY MOM, so if you like MY writing you'll definitely like hers

Please check it out and leave feedback. Seeing my mom so happy over One Direction and people liking her fanfic is so great, since she's dealing with a job she hates. I'm so glad she's not depressed anymore.

Anyway... You don't have to check it out, but it would be great if you did. It's REALLY funny. She's an AMAZING writer who's working on a book called Quick to Crazy. I have hope that she'll get famous off of it if she ever published QtC.

Background info because I can:
My mom works with lawyers. Her name is (Re)Bekah James. Despite what you think, she's very funny and caring. If you've read some of my updates you would know. Her original job is a paralegal. Right now, she's a secretary. And she hates it. She's basing some of the dialogue on the stuff she ACTUALLY hears at work. She's one of my bestest friends. She's bipolar and has cut before. She has a scar from cutting too deep, and it was from when I was in elementary school. She's an Aries.

That's about it. But yeah, it would be really sweet if you guys could check that out. I'll put the link in the comment section.