I AM SAVING SOULS THANK YOU

"1. On the first night, tap the Balloon Boy Poster in Cam8. Fall through the left edge of the map after collecting the 2nd to last balloon. Fall all the way down and to the right and get the final balloon.  2. Beat Night 1. 3. In Mangle's Quest, get all his body parts, and fall through the left edge of the map, now open. As soon as you start falling down, move to the right. Hopefully, you hit the balloon platform. Go right and get the Cake. 4. On the 2nd Night, tap the BB poster again, and this time do everything, but make sure you move right as you start falling down to get on the Balloon platform. Walk right and give Cake to the child. 5. Beat Night 2. 6. In Chica's game, move right and get the two cupcakes and then as soon as you start falling, start moving to the left. Hopefully, you will get on the balloon platform. Move left and give Cake to the child. 7. Beat Night 3. 8. In Freddy's Minigame, move to the right so I you can glitch through the wall to the left. As soon as you start falling, hold right, and you should be on the roof of the next screen. Move to the right and keep progressing there until you reach screen with a child at the end. Carefully move right here (it's easy to fall). Hopefully, you should be level with the floor the child is on. Give Cake to the child. 9. Beat Night 4. 10. For Shadow Bonnie's game, move down and right, making sure not to go near the exits. Eventually, you should be I'm a screen with a child in the corner. Give Cake to the child. 11. Beat Night 5. 12. In "Happiest Day", move all the way right and give the child Cake.  13. If all is done well, The End is shown. Note that if you mess any of the minigames up, you must start THE WHOLE GAME OVER. So be careful. Hope this helps!"

I WAS AT NIGHT 4 3AM

THEN I DIED

SO I GT RESTART

ALSO YEAH ITS 5:43 AM AND I SHOULDN'T BE UP BUT I AM SAVING CHILDREN'S SOULS