2

-7 Years Later-

-Casey's POV

"Hey Casey" my best friend Mia said as she walks up to me.

"Hey Mia " I smiled back as I opened my locker.

"So did you hear? There a new kid in town" she said with a smirk.

"So I've heard. This person had been the talk of the school and they haven't even made an appearance" I mumbled as I was closing my locker and put my books in my bag. I'm not as boy-crazy as she is, so I don't really care that there's a new kid. But we never get new kids so this is interesting.

"Its a new boy" she squealed, pushing and shoving for me to turn around. I just laugh along cause I've already gotten use to this side of Mia.

As I turn around I see him. Of all people it has to be him? I can't believe it's him, what is he doing here? Why is he back?

"Are we gonna go to say something, you know as the most popular girls girls at school and all?" Mia tries to persuade me.

"Wait, that's the new kid?" I asked anxiously. You've got to be kidding me. "I mean, he doesnt look familiar. So I'm assuming. Why?" she continued.

"No reason" I'm getting nervous, I thought I'd never see him again, especially after I humiliated myself with him. It might have been 6 years ago, but that doesn't mean I haven't forgotten and he most likely hasn't either.

"I don't know Mia, maybe later" I say and turning around as fast as I could. I was about to embarrass myself, not again.

"Maybe we should get to class so they don't give us detention, again" I put pure emphasis in 'again'. But to my lucky, the bell rings and now we're late.
"We're already late now, might as well make it worth it. Besides he's walking towards us anyway" she replied.

Oh no.

"Hey, do either of you know where the main office is" he asked.

Oh my god, his voice, well it's safe to say he's past puberty. I wonder if he remember me. I don't exactly want to turn around but, of course Mia turns me around herself. Shes the one who wanted to talk to him and how shes forcing it upon me.

His face. Wow he hasn't really changed, he just looks older. He just stares at me. I look away, not wanting things to me more always then they already are.
"Uhh, it's down this hallway, the door says main office on it" I said to keep it simple not meaning to sound sarcastic. But Mia being Mia says "maybe we could show you, and we could get a pass so we won't get in trouble" she whispered the last part in my ear. "That would be great, I'm Anderson by the way-" but I already knew that.

After a few seconds Mia stepped in and said, "I'm Mia and this is Casey". Which was great because I could barely form any words to come out of my mouth.

I don't think Mia knew who he was, she know about what happened seven years ago. She's the only one who know about what happened not even my parents know. They used to adore Anderson so that would been awkward.

So as we were walking towards the main office, I gave her a nudge, and a look. Hopefully our best friend telepathy is working. I put up seven fingers and nod my head towards Anderson. She looked so confused, her facial expression was her eyebrows knitted together and her lip slightly up. But after a few more interpretation she finally got it. Her eyes widened but she didnt say anything. Which I'm greatful for. At least shes not making a scene.

"Here we are" Mia said as she was opening the door for us to walk on in.

"Ah, Miss O'Donoghue, Miss Brooks, what can I do for u today" Mrs. Harper said with a smile on her face.

Mrs. Harper is a lovely older women. She's the only person Mia and I like at this school, and she loves us too.

"Well this is Anderson and he's new here, so he need his schedule and combination for his locker" Mia responded as Mrs. Harper was looking for the papers and what not.

"You don't talk much do you" Anderson said quietly in my ear cause me to gasp dramatically. I almost had a heart attack. I look at him and stare for a little too long.

His smile is just so, ughhhhh. God, I never noticed how much I missed him until this very moment. His sweet brown eyes. Oh how I missed then so much. They don't see foreign at all. Every time I look at him all I could see was that he looked older. He don't seem like he's changed other then that, but who knows. He probably had changed, I mean, it has been seven years. If I've changed, he sure as hell has.

"Here you go, your schedule and combination for your lockers" Mrs. Harper said getting Anderson's attention.

"And Mrs. Harper can u pretty, pretty please write us a late pass, you know since we helped out a new student" Mia said with a huge grin. I giggled, I was waiting for that.

"Of course you wanted something in return" Mrs. Harper said while shaking her head and writing on a piece of paper.

"Here you go girls. Casey, you doing ok? U seem pretty quiet today" Mrs Harper gave Mia the papers and questioned me.
"Umm yea I'm fine, just have something's on my mind" I simple say.

"Well if you ever need to talk, I'm hear" she said sending me a small smile. I smile and nod while turning, getting back to Mia.

"So what's on your schedule first" Mia says curiously.

She's seriously need to stop starting conversation with them or else I'm going to shoot myself.

"Umm I have Mr. Henderson, geometry" Andrew says.

Kill me now.

"How funny is that, Casey have Mr. Henderson right now too" Mia said, I'm really hating her right now.

"Oh great, how exciting" I said sarcastically, while eyeing Mia.

This gonna be an interesting school year.