Chapt. 5

Casey's POV:

Dinner last night was a little awkward. But only because my dad and Andrew's mom made it awkward.

His mom kept bringing up how me and Andrew were 'the best of friend' and how they thought we would end up together if they didn't move. And my dad was mumbled how I wouldn't have gone through 'my bitchy and lying phase' if they didn't move, and how 'I missed them so much'.

Mia did manage to come back, I could only imagine how uncomfortable she felt through dinner. All they kept mention was Anderson and I. Best friends forever.

Through all of this I was mentally yells at them. They kept putting me on the spot even if it wasn't all true. But I didn't want to say it wasn't true because somehow I would have been made the bad guy

-At School-

"You know your gonna have to talk to me sooner or later" Anderson says as he walked up behind me. Again.

I jumped from being frightened. "Geez, you seriously have to stop doing that" I shouted. Everyone that would be passing turns to look at me and Anderson to see what was going on. I throw an apologetic smile at them.

"Could you cause anymore attention" I said to him.
"Alright I'm sorry I just really wanted to talk and apologize about the other night with your dad" he says.

"What do you mean" I said nervously. Was it that obvious that me and him aren't so close anymore. "Well it seemed like he was more interested in talking to me then you" he said with sympathy.

"You were the guest, he had to seem interested" I lied.

"You don't have to lie, it's ok" he paused. "You just don't seem so close to your dad anymore. I remember your relationship with your dad. I wanted the something with mine" he explained. He could have it.

The bell rung which means I would be excused from this conversation.

As I walked to the classroom I then realized that we have to same class. I didn't want to walk in yet. So instead I stayed outside. When Anderson finally caught up to me, he insisted that we go talk somewhere else.

"I can't I've been late most of the week as it is. Besides your new, you can't just skip class, it's your second day." I explained to him.

"Ok then during class, please" he pleaded. He made a face, the one he used to make when he didn't get what he wanted.
Ughhhhh I can't say no to that.

"Fineeeee" I rolled my eyes as we walked in just seconds before the late bell rang.

"Ok class, so today we be doing group work." Mr. Lancaster explains to the class. Mr. Lancaster is my favorite teacher, we kind of have a bond since he was the one who helped me through my issues freshman year. He was the only one who thought to care.

"You'll be working is pairs, and your partners are the people sitting to your left, so everyone other row turn to ur left, and the remaining rows turn to ur right" he said with a smile on his face.

To my luck Andrew was sitting to my left. Of course I was going to get Andrew.
"Congratulations, you've all met ur partners" Mr. Lancaster says with a grin on his face. Mr. Lancaster goes on about the work that's due tomorrow I now know nothing about cause Andy was distracting me.

"Looks like we're partners" he said with a huge smile on his face, with real happiness.

"Only for today big guy" I reply with a small smile.

God, I missed him so much.

I must have been staring to long cause his smile got bigger, if possible.

"Ya know, I really missed you Casey. A lot " he said with sadness. At this point I can't look away.

"I missed you to Andy" I said. I gave in. I couldn't help it, his smile, those eyes, everything about him, I can't think straight when he's around me, he makes my body go haywire.

-Later That Day-

"Heyyyyy Caseyyyyy" Mia shout from across the hall, coming towards me. I haven't seen her all day ironically enough since we have a few class together. But I've been distracted with Andrew I guess.

"Casey, hey I was looking, for u, this morning-" Mia says while gasping for air. "-wow I really need to work out" she added. I giggled.

"What is" I asked. Andrew stands there staring at me. I could see him from the corner of my eye.

"Ohh, yeah, this freshman started talking to me as if he had a chance to be with me" she said while laughing. "I can't believe he actually thought that, I mean, sorry but, if I'm one of the most popular girls at school why would I go out with a freshman, ya know" she says as if it was as simple as that.

"Well you didn't have to be rude" I tell her as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. It should be. "You just crushed his soul by turning him down like that" Andrew added with a laugh.

She just laughs and brushes us off. "Ohh you guys are hilarious, you have to put these freshman in their place now, it's how high school works, guys" she explain its as if that's how life works.

"When we were freshman we knew our place, and so should they" Mimi says as simple as that. I just gave her a blank stare.

"Anyways, my moms wants to have another dinner with ur family, not sure if she told ur parents but just a heads up" I said to Andrew since Mia has already invited herself. "Ok cool, sounds good" he smiled. "Hopefully its isn't as bad as last time" I said with a small chuckled to ease the mood.

But honesty I'm a little worried that it's gonna be the same.

- Authors Note-

Did you guys like that little Casey and Andrew moment?

Might take a little bit longer for the next update, I've been thinking of some directions to take this book

Hope you guys liked Chapt.5