Chapter 4

Hii guys I hope you like this chapter please vote,comment,follow

Michell POV

"Diana open the door what happened!?!?" She opens and looked at this very hot, sexy guy and when she does she pulls me very fast into the bathroom. "what happen sis" I said to her in a sad tone. She was crying a lot her eyes are watery and red from crying before she could speak there was a knock on the door. " Diana open the door what's wrong" it was Dawng "open the door for her" "okay" I opened it and Dawng runs and give her a hug "what happened to Diana" she asked me " she hasn't told me anything yet" Diana finally spoke she said "h...he re...rejects me!" she said crying " who did sis" "yeah who did" said Dawng "Damon alpha of the Red Moon pack he...rejected me he is my mate I can't believe this he's suppose to be my mate love me and accept me. He picked me up and kissed me passionately and than he said "Diana I as your mate rejects you" my heart broken into millions of pieces and when my first tear dropped I pushed him and left. I don't know how I'm gonna do this" she said crying "OMG Diana I'm sorry for what happened but we'll get back at him"

Dawng POV

I can't believe what Diana told us I'm getting so mad "Diana I'm sorry for what happen... but I'm soo mad I wanna beat the crap out of him" I'm the third strongest fighter and Michell the second and Diana the first but Diana and Damon are at the same height of strong nest, but still I wanna beat the crap out if him. " Dawng I would love that but I wouldn't want yourself to get killed...he's alpha and he'll kill you." Diana said getting calmed "but I sill want too." "Dawng calm down now trust me I wanna beat him too" Michell said " yeah let's do that you have alpha blood too so you don't have to really obey, plus me and you are strong like him if we fight together" "NO enough" Diana said in alpha tone.

Diana POV

"NO enough" I said in alpha tone. they obeyed cuze they got scared of my expression. " let's go before we get yelled for being late but I will get revenge hard I'm gonna hurt his heart like how he hurt mines trust me I'm gonna make him pay for hurting me and my wolf" they both nodded "okay sis" "okay boo" they both said and we went to class

***** 3 periods later****

It's finally time for lunch I want to be with Edwin. I need to get my mind off of Damon. " Hey baby" I said to Edwin with a kiss on the lips " hey babe " he says and does the same thing "let's go get our lunch" "okay" he says with his arm wrapped around my waist. I just smiled and kissed him but inside I was heart broken I want to be with my mate my real love. I don't know if I could tell Edwin... you know what? I will tell him.

Edwin POV

I was soo happy to be with Diana but I knew something is wrong. She pulled me away from the line and looks at me with her watery eyes " hey what's wrong love" " Edwin I have something...to tell you..." "yes go on babe" "I found my...mate..." "you found your mate" I said in a sad expression "who is it?" "it's Damon the alpha of the Red Moon pack but he...he..." "he what Diana he what???" "he rejected me" she cried. Wow I didn't know what to say I have her a big hug "even if he didn't rejected you I wouldn't let you go Diana I told you that" she gave me a big hug I spin her around with a hug and give her a kiss she returns in back but I knew she is hurt badly but I will show her that I can make her happy even if I'm not her mate.

Diana POV

He hugged me and spin me around I gave him a kiss. I see my sister and Dawng walk in together they come up to me and gave me a hug and asked if I was "alright" I said yes but I'm not I fell attention on me I turn around and see Damon staring at me with heart broken eyes. He got up and got a girl from his table and made out with her I started to cry my sister see me cry she goes over to his table and you won't believe what she does.

Hey I hope you like this chapter I would have written more but I'm super tired I will update more tomorrow please vote,comment,follow goodbye