Chapter 8

Diana POV

***3 hours later***

I was so drunk I couldn't see straight just blurs but I could make out faces kinda. I was having a blast dancing on Edwin I knew it was him because he haven't left my side. He was behind me holding my waist so tight. We were moving sexually people looked at us we started to get like a crowd around us but I certainly didn't give a a fuck. We were so close together I could feel him rubbing against my ass. I turned around to face him I wrapped my arms around his neck. I smiled at him he smiled back and we started to kiss passionately. He started to go down my neck to my sweet spot I gasp of pleasure and holding in the moan he started to suck me there and I moan loud and pass my finger through his hair. I started to kiss him in his neck too when I heard a growled but I ignored it, it got even louder so I turned around while Edwin kisses the back of my neck and I saw a very angry Damon and Stefan holding him back and telling him to leave. I suddenly took my middle finger out at him and went blank.

I woke up like 1 in the afternoon. Ugh! my head is hurting like a bitch I can't stand it. I got up and notice my cloths and guy cloths on the floor and I look at myself and I'm naked. I grab my dress and slip it on. I uncovered who ever was under the cover but there was no one there. I opened the door and it was bright as hell I scream and than heard someone coming up stairs and calling my name "hey Diana are you okay" it was Edwin in his boxer "what? what the hell happened last night I don't remember shit!" "um... well a lot happened" he said a little nervous "like!?!?" I said in a questioning tone "well first you took your middle finger out at Damon and started to curse him out saying 'go fuck yourself you're such a selfish asshole for rejecting me and my wolf and your a man whore because first you reject me and hook up with that slut so now leave me alone, let me live, you rejected me so there is no reason for your madness and jealousy so fuck off' and you spit in his face and leave 3 scratches in his slut face. You were about to kill her but you were doing to much so I pulled you away and took you to our booth" Edwin told me all of this I was shocked I never thought I could do this drunk " but what did Damon do after all I told him and did" "well he didn't do anything you yelled and spit him in the face in front of his pack. He stood there surprised" "damm I kinda feel proud and a little embarrassed about last night and who is down stairs why is there so much nose my head is killing me and why did I wake up naked and you in your boxers?!?!" "umm... well I stayed with you last night you said you sleep naked and got undressed I told you not too because I'm here well you didn't listen and as soon as your head hit the pillow you passed out like a baby I covered you up and I got undress but I slept with my boxers on and went to sleep next to you. Now for your other question Michell, Stefan, Dawng, and Jasper" "Jasper who's Jasper?!?" I asked confused "Jasper is Dawng mate they met right after Michell went after you. Jasper is another best friend of Damon" "what how come nobody told me sooner?!?!" "We forgot" "ugh let's go down stairs now" I walk down stairs as soon as I step foot in the living room they all got up and Michell, Karina, and Dawng gave me a hug and Stefan and Jasper a wave "back off girls and close those god dam blinds" I said annoyed with my hand covering my eyes "her drink this" Karina handed me orange juice and 2 Advil pills. I look at Dawng with an eyebrow up and said "Dawng come with me please"

Dawng POV

Diana looks at me with an eyebrow up and says "Dawng come with me please" I get up and follow her to the kitchen "so what up? I asked her "um you got some explaining to do about you mate" she said curiously "well when you left and your sister did I was gonna go yell at Damon too but I bumped into Jasper and we both lock eyes and started kissing we didn't even have to speak we already knew we are mates" "aww that's soo cute I'm happy for you" she said jumping in excitement.

Sorry if short tomorrow I will not update and I hope you guys like this chapter something very very interesting is coming up next please comment vote follow love y'all