Chapter 13

Hey guys I already told you why I'm updating this late. Okay so this is my first sex scene so be nice I never wrote one before and never thought I would but I'm lol this my first so please don't judge be nice thank you love you all (change of plans everyone is a shifter even girls okay lol :p)

Karina POV

I was upstairs in one of the guest room getting ready even though the party started like 3 hours ago but I wasn't ready to go down stairs. I was finishing putting on my make up when this powerfully smells that smelled delicious hit me. It smells like nature and pines with chocolate. "OMG OMG KARINA IT'S OUR MATE" Vicky my wolf yelled out I felt like my ear are gonna bleed when she screamed. I smell him getting closer and closer oh shit he's tracking me. I walk to the door and open it a breeze hit us both and we took a deep sniff and fell into a deep kiss. I until now notice that we are In bed not breaking the kiss. He ask for permission to enter my mouth and I granted his wish. He was moving his tongue around with mines. He tasted me and I tasted his. He tasted delicious but we are running out of breath. We both pushed back "I wish I didn't have to stop" "I wish so too" I told him "my name is Alex alpha of the Moonlight back what's yours?" "My name is Karina from the Black Rose Moon pack" "well my beautiful Karina you are my mate and luna of our pack so you will be coming home with me" "yes Mr. Alpha" I said biting my lip "don't do that unless you want me to take you here and now" "yes Mr. Alpha take me now I want to be yours only" I said biting my lip again I really want him now. I felt his lips smash into mines and is tongue inside me again. He's amazing I want him now! I start to lift his shirt up with my hands going up his chest and took it off. He took off my dress only leaving me in pantie and bra. He started to kiss me on my neck going down in between my breast. I push up toward him signaling him that I want him already. He went lower and kissed my stomach and he got off and took is pants off only leaving him in boxers but he took it off. No we he's completely naked. Wow he's big. I look up at him and he smirks at me I turn away blushing "hey don't look away doll. I'm only yours and only you can see me. I liked the way you looked at me" he said in a sweet voice that only made me blush even more. I turn to look into his deep blue ocean eyes down to his pink lips. He got back on top of me and I giggled that only turned him on I can feel his boner. He took off my bra exposing my breast and slowly went down and took off my pantie now I'm naked. He started to kiss me in the stomach and went up. With one hand he was rubbing a nipple making it hard and the other nipple in his mouth nibbling on it making me wet. "Auh! Alex stop teasing me" and he just looked at me and smirked. I'm so wet from his touch I started to moan slowly.

Alex POV

I heard of Diana party so I'll go and take my pack and my sister Syna she just turn 16 and was her first shift now hopefully she will find her mate. I arrive there and the place is huge and packed. I started walk to the door when I bumped into Edwin I talked to him for a minute and he left. I turn around and wait for my sister. I'm very over protected of her she's my baby sister and until she finds her mate I don't have to be over protected of her anymore and I will let her go. When I find my mate I won't let her out of my sight. I she that Edwin and Syna bumped into each other she about to hit the floor but that's Edwin catches her. They both lock eyes and they start to kiss oh wow look she found her mate now let's see if I have the same luck as her and I find mines as well. I step into this huge house and the first thing that hit me was the amazing smell of my mate she smells like strawberry short caked. I follow the sent up stair that led me to a room I was about to knock when the door open and a breeze hit us both and we take a big sniff and fall into a big deep kiss. I started to walk toward the bed not breaking the kiss I laid her down and ask for permission to enter her mouth. She let me and I tasted her. Wow she taste just like her scent. Our tongue move around together. I wish I didn't have to stop but I was running out of breath "I wish I didn't have to stop" "I wish so too" she said. "My name is Alex alpha of the Moonlight pack what's your?" "I'm Karina from the Black Rose Moon pack" "well my beautiful Karina you are my mate and luna of our pack so you will be coming home with me" "yes Mr. Alpha" she said biting her lip. Oh god that drives me crazy "don't do that unless you want me to take you here and now" "yes Mr. Alpha take me now I want to be yours only" she said biting her lip again. I smashed my lips into her once again tasting her mouth. She start to put her hands under my shirt rubbing my chest and she took it off. I took her dress off and left her with bra and pantie. I stared to kiss her in the neck and going down in between her breast and than I started to go lower and kissed her stomach. I got up and took off my pant than boxer. She looked at me and her eyes went wide. I smirked at her and she blushed and looked away "hey don't look away doll. I'm only yours and only you can see me. I liked the way you looked at me" she blushed and that only made her look cuter. We locked eyes and I looked into her blue eyes for a minute. I got back on top of her but I didn't put all my weight on her I don't wanna smash my mate. She giggle that only turned me on even more. I took off her bra and slowly went down and took off her pantie. Than I went up slowly kissing her body on the way up she started to moan slowly. On one of her nipples I started to rub it and the other nipple I'm nibbling on making them both hard. I can tell how wet she is. "Ahh! Alex stop teasing me" she said pushing her sell upward to me. I love the way her body begs for my attention. I went down to her pussy and I tasted her I couldn't get enough. I started to lick her clit and putting one finger in her causing her to moan loud. I hope body hears us... oh well who gives. She started to pass her finger through my hair and pushing her self upward me I love when she does that. I put in another finger thrusting faster making her moan louder. She came and I took my finger out and lick off her juice oh god I want more of her. I was about to when she gets up and pushes me to the bed and I lay on my back. She got on top of me and started to kiss my body all the way to my lips. She started to rub her hand on my chest and she started to rub her pussy on top my dick making me go crazy and causing me to moan. I love her I know she is teasing me since I teased her what a great come back. She started to kiss me while she kept downing that I could help it anymore. I flipped her over and said "you shouldn't have done that Karina"i whisper in her ear making her moan when I blow into her neck and kissed it.

Karina POV

I teased him for teasing me. He flipped me over and said "you shouldn't have done that Karina" the way he whispered it to me and blow in my neck with a kissed made me moan. I can feel the rush of excitement in my body coming at me like waves. I know I just met Alex but I fell completely in love with him. He was holding his dick in his hand at the entrance of my vigina than he said "baby this is gonna hurt at first but I promise I will feel better baby. I'm sorry" and than he pushed him self inside me. I moan out loud in pain it hurts a lot a lot. A tear came out but I only let out one "I'm sorry baby are you okay?" he said in a apologizing tone and worried "yeah I'm fine babe" I said to him. He is going slowly and the pain is starting to fade away and turning into pleasure this feel amazing I don't ever an Alex to stop. "Ooh! Alex!" i moan out in pleasure. He started to moan slowly and going faster and deeper. This feel soo good I who I had met him earlier. I lifts me up and now we are in a sitting position and I'm moving up and down, up and down an deeper. He has his arms around my waist and my arm around his neck. I just can't describe the way I feel it just so good, amazing there now word to describe what I'm feeling. He start to clean the place he's gonna mark me and than I feel his fangs go into my neck "oh fuck" it hurts like losing my virginity again. He licks off the blood and now the pain is turning in an amazing and better pleasure. I feel the wave of sparks going through my body. I look into his eyes and kiss him. I started to clean the place I'm gonna mark him. My fangs come out and I mark him. Cleaning his blood soo sweet I can hear him moan when I clean the blood off "Karina I'm...I'm..." "me too Alex" we both screamed our canes out when we finished. I fell into his arm and laid my head down no his hard chest "Alex I love you" "I love you too Karina" and we both fell asleep.

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter (sorry for any mistakes) it's my first ever do again don't be mean I really tried my best to make this scene the best I can so give me some idea se for the next scene whenever I write one. Thanks again and OMG thank you sooo much I finally reached 1000 thank you thank you. Thank you I love you all😘❤️