Chapter 11

Okay so here's my next chapter I hope you guys like if you do please vote. Love you guys

Nikki POV

Diana slapped Damon on the face. I wasn't gonna let her do that so I slapped her back. She quickly respond and I fell to the floor "who the fuck you think you are bitch. First of all get the fuck out my face. Second don't mess with me ever again. Last but not least don't ever touch me in the face or you'll die" she said. I got up and was about to get her by the hair when she got me by my arm pull me to the ground and pulled my hair. She dragged me around the parking lot. I couldn't stop her and defend myself so I started to scream and kick and yelling at her to stop. My dress and leggings are ripping i look like a mess. Her sister started to yell something out but I couldn't hear her. Than Diana got on top of me and started to punch and scratch me in the face. I called Damon to get her off me than I blacked out. I woke up at the pack doctor in bed. I can't believe I let her beat me like this but since I'm a werewolf my wounds and cuts will heel fast and I will be good to go.

Diana POV

I'm so glad the graduation is over I just wanna drink and party. I walked to the car with Michell, Karina and Dawng. Hopefully Dawng didn't forget to spread the word "hey Dawng did you spread the word about the party" "ohh shit!! sorry I forgot...." "OMG Dawng don't fuck with me!" "hahah OMG calm down Diana of course I did!" she said laugh "Dawng!!! I started to worried already you know how I am" I said I a stubborn voice. They jut all laughed "yay! well we finally graduated from school" Michell said "I know right I hate school" I said "who doesn't" Karina said we all laughed and got into the car. We drove to the liquor store

(I know have to be 21 to buy liquor but not I my world you can be 15) so I bought 4tequila, 4 vodka, and 4 bottle of rum but I bought like the big bottle and I didn't buy a lot, a lot cuze I know people gonna bring some more. I order 10 large pizzas. While they were getting ready. We went to the store and bought salt, lemon, chips, cookies, and 2 bottle of fruit punch than when went to I pick up the pizzas. Finally home we are so tired but we have to get things ready for the party only 2 hours left until sunset "hey you guys I know your tired and so am I but get up from the couch and help me get the things set up we only have 2 hours" I told them. They get up all frustrated but they start to put the table and put the things were they belong. I go to the kitchen and take out a big boll cuze I'm gonna make a punch. I get 1 bottle of each flavor and mix it with the fruit punch juice I bought. I cut up the lemons I cut them into 4 piece each and set them on the table next to the salt and a bottle of tequila for shots. I took the fist shot. Oh yeah it's gonna be a fun night. I go down to the basement and get the 4 large speakers "hey guys help me set up the speakers in each room but not upstairs" I mind linked them and they listen. I lockup the basement I don't want anybody going down there I have things that belong to my parents and I don't want them to get ruin. I connected my phone to the wire that is connected to all of the speakers and I put all kind of music not only play my bands songs (not a huge fan of rape and pop) I know how people these day are with the rap song so I pressed shuffle so they will play randomly. Now let the party began.

Sorry very short chapter not having the best day today and tomorrow I will post more promise I hope you like this chapter thanks and sorry again