Chapter 6

Hey guys this chapter may be a small chapter sorry been very busy

Edwin POV

Diana called and invited me to go clubbing. I knocked on the door she opens it and WOW she look soo gorgeous. "Wow babe you look soo gorgeous" "aww you don't look to bad yourself" she said with with a kiss "may we go now. Let's get this party started"

Karina POV

We get to the werewolf club. We got out of the car walked to the line but I already put our name in the list so we cut through we said our name and got in. This place is huge inside. The inside is dark with colorful lights flashing all over the place. We reach our booth closes to the bar. We all sit down suggested to get some drinks to get loosen up "hey let's go to the bar and get some drinks so we can loosen up " "yeah sure let's go" Diana said "umm...wait I'm waiting for Stefan my mate...he said he was gonna come here today with his pack cuze they wanted to have some fun the first day here" Michell said a little nervous. "Why we came here to get Diana happy why-" I was cut off "Karina and Michell we came here to have fun not to fight okay so forget them we gonna have fun!" Diana said with a huge smile. I think she is up to something and I'm gonna find out. "Diana can I speak with you in privet?" "Sure" "Hey how come all of a sudden your so happy?!?!" "nothing" she said calmly. I know something is up and I'm gonna make her spill it. "Diana tell me I know something is up so tell me tell me tell me"

Diana POV

Karina notice all of a sudden I was happy like if my favorite album just release there new album "nothing really Karina" " no your lying tell me now Diana you know I won't stop bothering so give up an tell me" "fine fine calm your nipples down! since Damon hurt me and my wolf he broke our hearts I want him to see that I can live without him an be happy. I will make him suffer. I'm gonna get revenge Karina I will I'm not just gonna let him leave like that oh hell no he's not" I said to her in a kinda angry tone. "Good that great I'm glad you brought out that Diana back" she said smiling. We left and went back to our table and I see Stefan sitting there I took a deep breath and smile. "Hey you guys ready to get this night started" I said happy jumping in the air with my hands up. I was heading to the bar when Stefan and Michell told me to go sit with them because they needed to talk about something. I told the other I'll be back in a minute. I go sit and said "hey what's up" "we wanted to talk to you about what happened at school" Stefan said "okay sure"

Cliffhanger/short sorry I'm tired as fuck I hope you like this chapter please comment vote follow love you guys.